37 | five sphinxes

A/N: These scenarios happened when division x were currently performing their task. Not Shy SOTYYY!!! Seeing Yeji drive a car excite the hell out of me. Enjoy reading!!! 😚

Yeonjun groaned, brows furrowed. It was the 23rd time his call didn't go thru. "What the fuck happened?!" His jaw clenched as he couldn't get ahold of Lucy. The loud cheers from below echoed that made him glance at it to check the audience for her presence, again.

He exits the phone call to send a message, "Where are you?" He wrote and sends. He stared at the screen to wait for a response, yet there was nothing. He gritted his teeth and gave a low grunt, confused and scared of what happened.

She disappeared right before his eyes, with her chilling aura that would make you want to bow down to her. He stomped his right feet on the ground, venting out of frustration that was spreading wild fire inside. He couldn't point out why. He was angry for her leaving like that, and she doesn't answer his calls, yet he was worried that something happened.

His eyes glistened as he sigh. It's the same. Everyone's the same.

Taehyun's hold was getting tighter as he type the words, "I can see your car. Come here." To Mijoo's phone, he then sends it while his eyes looked down from the glass of the building.

The black mustang that had mint green flowers was parked there, and ever since it came, Taehyun didn't see her walk out. He pouted, air puffed in his cheeks seeing no reply from her.

He stared at the car for awhile when it suddenly drifted, turning it's body, and it drove in a high-speed, slowly fading from his sight. He felt goosebumps seeing how merciless she was driving, it was fast, quiet, and smooth.

Guilt turmoiled inside him, the heavy feeling came back seeing her turn away after that day. He gulped, his face twitching as he gave a small smile to himself. "Taehyun! Where's my phone?!" Mijoo barged in the private dance practice room, her brows furrowed.

She snatched it from him and looked at the screen, her brows furrowed even more seeing the texts he sent to Judy. "Eh?! You use my number to text Chaeryeong?!" She charged, her eyes squinting at him with an amused looks. "Are you being a coward of texting her? Oh. That's new." She teased.

Taehyun scoffed, "I-I just borrowed it because I don—"

"You're on plan, Tae. Stop making excuses." She teased, "Ooh. You're shy to text her? Ooohhh~ Our Taehyun is shy to Chaeryeong~" She sing-sang, her face crunched making Taehyun roll his eyes.

"I told you!—"

"Stop lying! You're in—"

"No! Stop ass—"

"Then stop being in denial!" Mijoo's round eyes became rounder, her raised brows made Taehyun pout, I'm not gonna win against this. "I know how you act when you're interested in somebody, Taehyun!" She says, making Taehyun sigh.

"I'm really not. I'm just guilt—"

"Eh? Guilty my ass!"

"It's true!—"

"What's wrong here?" The stopped arguing when Joongki suddenly poppped out from the door, they shook their heads and smiled.  Joongki nodded, "Oh, yeah. Taehyun, Chae can't practice. The mentor knows, he said she'll probably overtime tomorrow, is it alright with you?"

"Chae?"

"Chae... uh, Chaeryeong?" I know it's Chearyeong dumbass! Why do you call her Chae?! Taehyun thought, he then cleared his voice and nodded. "It's... it's alright." He smiled fakely. Joongki was about to go when Taehyun called for him, "Huh?" Joongki asks.