28 | A-SAM 2503

"Hey." Lucy's head raised hearing a greet, her forehead creased to see Yeonjun infront of the table she was in, holding his tray. She tilted her head and smiled a little bit, "You're done being a coward, huh?" The words slipped out her mouth, the sweet tone almost deceiving the latter infront of her.

Yeonjun scowled at her teasing mechanism, he then sighed and looked away. "Uhm. Can I sit here?" He asked like he didn't almost punch her the day before, Lucy just nodded and watched him settle on the chair across. She pursed her lips, waiting for his him to speak up.

But instead, he started eating his food that made Lucy shrug and continue eating too. Yeonjun almost scoffed at the silence on their table, he was waiting for her to go on and roast the hell out of him before asking, yet she was also eating. The two ate in thick tension for a good five minutes before the boy decided to break it.

"A-Are you gonna come this Friday?" He questions, trying to hide the eagerness to know. Lucy looked at him and smiled, "I don't know. I wasn't gonna but some kid was shouting about me quitting underground fights, so I'm having second thoughts." She says, emphasizing the some kid making Yeonjun sigh. She's still salty about it.

He then tilted his head and annoyingly smirked, "You really like holding grudges, don't you?" He asks, his confidence obviously in different range from their last argument. Lucy scoffed st this, "Why? You also don't?" She asks, her eyes piercing through his soul.

Yeonjun stared, his thoughts quickly flew. Yeah, I do. He chose not to speak and continued their staring contest, he figured that Lucy is slowly feeling awkward. He was about to tease her about it when a familiar face appeared from her back, his teeth gritted and the person's annoying smirk as he came nearer.

Lucy creased his forehead watching him get irritated. Awhile ago, he tried so hard annoying me, now... he's the one getting pissed? She scoffed, shook her head and smiled. She didn't even look back to see why, and instead drank from her water. She felt a presence behind her but didn't even budge, she watched Yeonjun's face get darker and darker each second.

"Hyunjin.." He muttered, Lucy couldn't even hear it clearly. He almost stood to pounce him, but in front of Lucy, he was afraid of it to happen. The called lad teasingly winked, sitting beside the girl in front of him. Lucy felt alert and almost punched him when he spoke. "Yeonjunie~"

She felt herself freeze at the familiar voice, her breath hitched, the view of Yeonjun looking at her, slowly fell in confusion seeing her reaction. No. No. Maybe they just have the same voice, yes! That's it! There's no way he could be... She flinched when the boy suddenly put his hand around her shoulders.

"What's up Yeonjunie? Why are you staring at this girl? She's cute? Do you mind introducing her to me?~" The lad spoke in such a familiar playful tone that made Lucy think about it again. She bit her lower lip, there was only one way to confirm, to look at his face. She slowly looked at him.

What the fuck.

The boy also turned to look at her. They stared at each other, shock at the presence. What the fuck is Sam doing here?! Her thoughts wildly shouted. Sam bit his lower lip, slowly taking his hand off her seeing her pierce right thru him.

Across them, Yeonjun's brows furrowed at their reactions. Wondering why Lucy didn't beat him up, and why Hyunjin looked so flustered. Lucy has her eyes still at him while Sam wanted to escape. "You know Hyunjin... Yeji?" He asks.

"Yes."

"No!" Sam answered, their answers clashing to each one. Lucy glared at him and he gulped. Yeonjun's furrowed brows weren't gone, "So.. how?" They both fell silent, unable to say anything. Lucy took a deep breath and stood, she lightly tapped Sam's back. "I'll be back, gotta go to the restroom." She smiled a little bit, the furiousness not faded.