13 | yeah, she's good

•

Taehyun ruffled his hair in attempt of making it look messy, he unbuttoned two buttons down and unfixed his collar, raising the other a little bit. He scrunched his nose as he quickly run to a building he was nearing.

It was already quarter to seven when he logged in the company, he was hastily running to the dance practice room where his first class would be held. With loud knocks, he entered to see all of them seated with a familiar girl in the center.

"Taehyun, you're late." His head jotted to the side where their teacher was located, brows raised. The boy gave an awkward smile, "U-Uhm, I ran and fell." He excused, hoping his teacher would believe him.

The teacher scanned him, "You look like you had a make out session." He commented as his gaze reached his uniform, Taehyun quickly shook his head, denying it that made the others in the room laugh.

Taehyun opened his mouth to say his excuse but was already cut off, their mentor giggled, "If you say so, sit down, there's a new trainee." He sighed in relief, thankful for that new trainee. He was late for five days straight already and expected a punishment for it.

Why was he always late? Well, his sister called for him at their mansion- and thinking it was rather important, he hurried all the way to see her. Yet got disappointed when she once again, coaxed him to join the company.
He was pissed at the fact that his father ordered her sister to convince him more.

He was cursing inside, he swore it would be the last time he would retort to his father's attention. He didn't need him, and he won't, whatever may happen, he promised himself to never ever ask help from his sacred Father.

He took this opportunity to walk and sit next to someone familiar, they greeted each other but stopped when their mentor called for everyone's focus. Everyone paid attention to the girl in the center. Taehyun first smiled before finally looking at her, "What the hell." His eyes widened seeing the lass. That's why she looked so familiar! She's Chaeryeong from University!

Chaeryeong was already staring at him, making him look away due to embarrassment upon remembering the scene that recently happened. He facepalmed in attempt to cover his ears that were lit up in bright red.

"Hi everyone! My name is Chaeryeong, I study in Seoul High, sophomore majoring in law. I hope you'll take care of me!" She cheered with a small smile, everyone clapped for her and some even shouted to hype her up.

That was the cue of the music to start, Taehyun just gave a wide grin to calm himself from his flustered state. He carefully fixed his collar and tried to comb his hair using his own hand. He was that embarrassed.

He shook it off and focused on the lass and remembered what happened earlier when he first met her. He didn't realize she was into music or arts, he didn't care actually, he never had the guts to observe her. He chuckled upon remembering the scene where she was singing his lyrics with her own melody, that was a sign.

His eyes then again looked at her, the girl was dancing in a mellow and somehow sexy song with it's subtle beats. He raised his eyebrows and put on a serious face when he noticed her noticeable successful technique. His head tilted to the side to look at her in a different perspective, making him bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling.

She's really something else. He thought, watching her face feel the rhythm and move with the music as one. "Dude, she got some moves!" Mijoo, a fellow trainee whispered in his side. Taehyun snickered, "Yeah, but not as nice as you." He teased making the girl roll her eyes on him.

She scoffed and leaned on, "But seriously, I think she'll go full on hip hop dancing, she's good in fluid, also graceful when moving. She can control her upper body well and is also mindful of dancing angles." Mijoo turned to him as Chaeryeong ended her dance.

Taehyun listened and nodded, agreeing to whatever she was saying while his eyes fixed on the smiling lady as she thank everyone for the compliments. When he met Chaeryeong's eyes he immediately looked at Mijoo, afraid of what the girl might think if she sees him staring.

Mijoo gave a chuckle seeing them, she gave a teasing look to Taehyun before asking, "So, Taehyun, what do you think about her? I already said what I thought, what about yours?" She says, her voice loudened just to reach to female who was now talking with the mentor but would throw looks at them from time to time.

Taehyun scoffed before looking at Chaeryeong again, "Well, I guess she's okay." He commented, receiving a hard pinch from Mijoo. He hissed and moved away, glaring at her. "What do you mean okay?! She's great right?!" She widened her eyes, giving him a heads up that Chaeryeong was listening.

Taehyun chuckled and looked at Chaeryeong who was now staring at Mijoo and him. He gave a small smile before messing his hair to stop himself from grinning,

"Hm, she's good."

###

can't you see me and
more & more bop wbk