03 | south korea, copy

•

"Joanne, touchdown South."

"Lucy, touchdown South."

"Judy, touchdown South."

"Julia, touchdown South."

"Hussey, touchdown South Korea."

The five of them walked towards the elevator with their baggages, the wind blew to the rooftop where they were currently standing. The hustling sounds made them aware of the busy people below them.

"Ten minutes. Communication cut. Preparation set. Over."

They reached for their earpiece, five minutes. the elevator dung, and as it opened—

"Commence mission." The Herald said before they pulled it out and threw it in their pockets. Shutting down the communication from their headquarters.

They were inside with serious faces, silently waiting for the elevator to stop on the ground floor. Once it stopped, it opened with many people welcoming them. They walked away towards the exit, completely in sync, the people divided in two to let them walk, awed by the aura they had.

Once they got out, a black van was already waiting. There were no words until they came into the van, heading to their assigned place. As they reached the said house, the five of them bowed to the van as it drove away.

Coming inside the house, they sat on the couch before Julia talked formally to their lead in english. "Lucy, permission to speak informally." Her serious face turned to the called lass, Lucy nodded, "Granted."

"Finally!" Judy sighs and leans on the mattress, speaking in korean. She crosses her legs. "Can't we change first?" She asks. Lucy chuckled, "Okay, let's change first."

###