12 | attention? nuh uh

•

"Why the hell did you even transfer to this shitty University?"

Lucy stopped eating and glared at the latter. She was in deep regret of actually wanting the latter to show her around; because he actually did but the tour was fucked up. Yeonjun didn't ask for her name but was just lazily pointing at classrooms and Professors, he even described one as "Old fucktard that doesn't know how to teach." His comments made Lucy pissed that led to long debates along the corridors of the building.

She actually thought of just shooting the male with her gun hidden deep into her bag, she never expected him to be this talkative or annoying, this is why he's an attention seeker. She sighed before answering him, "My parents thought of it in contrary to yours." She then shoves the spoonful of rice to her mouth.

Yeonjun shrugs and continues to eat, he was surprised he haven't yelled or hit the transferee after all that ruckus. By now, she could be in the clinic if it were other students. He never found himself annoyed by the lass infront of her, he even thought she would be the one to push him away or she could have killed him after their arguments.

Everyone around them were staring, the two were eating silently in front of each other. The students were surprised to see this, it looks like Yeonjun actually endured being with someone. They knew Yeonjun could be very talkative and fun to be with but couldn't spend time with him longer because;

One, he is talkative and once you get talkative too, he will be very annoyed and mad at you. Two, he is a superior to a known underground place, that means he knows how to fight and he will fight you once you get in his nerves.

Nevertheless, they never had problems with the latter as he doesn't mess with others. He will only be mad at you when you do something wrong. He is infamous for having a pretty face and unique personality.

Lucy didn't mind the whispers and carried on eating, her mind quickly processing what to do to make Yeonjun feel like he needs to know her name. She then remembered that Yeonjun likes attention, he breaks rules so everyone gives it to him.

She sighs before putting her utensils down, "I'm bored." She remarks. Her face lit up as she had an idea in mind, "Hey, let's do something fun." Lucy smirks and shakes the bottle of drink seated on the table.

Yeonjun creased his eyebrows at the girl, confused by the sudden smirk. "What fun, transferee?" He calls out making Lucy hiss, "It's Yeji, idiot!"

"Well, I'm Yeonjun, Yeji idiot." He smirks back before sucking the straw of his banana milk. Lucy scoffs, "Tell me if someone passes by." She tells making Yeonjun go back to his confused state, "Why?"

"I'm gonna spill this to him or her." She grins before showing him the cup. She expects him to smile and agree with her but received a confused boy who then gave a serious stare, "Why would you do that?"

Lucy furrowed her brows, "For fun! Don't you like it? It's gonna be fun." She cheers, chuckling to make him agree. But in exchange, Yeonjun just shook his head and pulled the cup down.

"If you want to have fun, make sure that it doesn't affect others. They're not as bored as you." Yeonjun calmly says before standing up to leave.

Lucy was left there in confusion. It seems like Yeonjun got mad at her instead when she wanted him to take interest in her. Now it's gonna get hard protecting him as he thinks of her annoying.

She huffed and drank the cup of cola whole, frustrated at the fact that Yeonjun had fun while the cops wasted their time for him, the cops chased for him, yet here he is, preaching about why we shouldn't mess with others.

"And I thought he wanted attention?!"

###