21 | soobin, remember that name

"That's all for this week. Class dismissed." The Prof smiled at everyone as they cheered. Friday had come and everyone became exhausted, that also includes Julia who was silently keeping her books. She glanced at Soobin who was still seated despite of the ruckus, Hussey was already gone.

"Are you gonna come, Noona?" She turned to the taller boy and gave a smile, Kai was holding his backpack with his right hand tucked on his pockets, the same innocent smile plastered. Julia sighed, as much as she wanted to, she feels tired. "I don't think so, Kai. But we'll see. Enjoy your party." She grinned widely and gave him a tap on his left shoulder.

Kai's eyes were gazing after her, upon hearing Julia's answers, he nodded and bid goodbye then hurriedly marched out the classroom. Julia wasn't even confused, she could tell by his stare that he was interested in Hussey that's why he zoomed out when he didn't see her beside Soobin. As for that.

Julia turned to Soobin who was still sitting, his head rested on his cheeks as his eyebrows raised while looking at her. She gave him a look and removed her gaze, she held her bag and marched out.

When she reached outside, she sat by the benches outside the classroom and waited. A minute turned into thirty minutes of waiting as she didn't catch the latter walking out. She scoffed and stood, the hallways were empty as everyone rushed out to go home or even go somewhere.

This time, she felt worried. She had talked to Hussey about this Professor being weird and somehow a deceiver, and she couldn't barge in without a reason! She still wasn't sure about her and her records were clean like Hussey said. But.. But she's definitely worried!

She brushed her hair back out of annoyance. And as she took a step away from the classroom, another Professor surprised her, "Hey, you're Kwon Jisu, right? Have you seen Professor Hi?" The old lady asks with a smile. Julia pointed at the classroom and returned her smile.

The Professor was about to walk ahead of her when she got an idea. "Wait! Professor Shang!" She called out and blocked her path, "You look really tired, Professor. Are you fine?" She put on a worried face. The Professor was surprised, "Of course! It's just, work have been hectic since there will be a meeting next week." She grinned widely.

"You must be really tired, Professor." She spoke and pouted, "How about I deliver those to Professor Hi and you continue your work? I have nothing to do for now." Julia smiled that made her eyes smile. "You can do that?" Professor Shang asks.

Julia nodded abruptly, "Of course! I just want to help you, Prof. You should be done early so you can rest early too, so I volunteer to give those to Professor." She pointed the envelope and spoke as if she really was eager to help, her eyes sparkled.

The Professor smiled seeing this. "Alright, please kindly tell her to pass by my office after she finishes these. Thank you, Kwon. You are a great help." She says and walks away from her, hurrying to her office. Julia waves even if the Professor doesn't see this, "Professor Shang, fighting!" She cheers with her childlike voice.

After making sure she was left alone, her expression changed from happy to serious. Still pissed that she had waited for half an hour. She turned herself to open the door. Fucking bastard, I'll know why you're taking so long to leave.

She didn't knock and opened the door with a smile, "Ms. Hi—" She flinched seeing the called woman on top of her desk, on the middle of her legs was Soobin, his hair was messed up and she could Ms. Hi's hands on it. Soobin held onto her desk. And their widened eyes were at Julia.

Fucking horny people. First, bathroom. Second, classroom. Cheap assholes. Those three phrases repeated again and again inside her head, but her expression remained blank. She slowly smiled again, still the same eye smile to let the know it was okay. Of course it was not fucking okay, I was worried for him and here he is sucking some old woman's neck.