10 | the infamous kwon

•

Joanne rushed towards the building with her haird blowing away due to her fast pace. First day in University and she was already late, she cussed herself and wished she didn't take time to study the new weapons the system have delivered to them.

She stopped running upon reaching the room, she silently knocked and opened it. Eyes looked at her, everyone was serious and that made her tense.

"Look what we have here, a new student yet is already late in her first day." The strict yet modest girl infront says, making Joanne bite her lower lip. "Sit down, Miss. We're having a test and I couldn't care less about you, you transferred here in the middle of the semester so you need to adjust. Don't feel so priveledged to be new."

Joanne muttered an apology before making her way to sit at the back, she then looked for Beomgyu and caught him sitting infront, she sighed and then accepted the papers that were passed to her.

She was actually nervous about the test. Julia's advice to read books before coming. She stared at the test paper, brows furrowed when she looked at it, before taking her pen to fill the answer sheet

This is fucking easy.

Joanne leaned back to her chair, they were currently marking their papers when their Professor called for her name, "Yes, ma'am?" She raises her hand.

The Professor squinted her eyes at the lass, she scoffed. "You got perfect." Everyone turned to her with gaping mouth, they clapped their hands. Joanne got confused, weren't they used to this? Beomgyu is smart, why are they so surprised? She thought.

Her eyes then caught the latter looking at him in a serious matter, she stared back at him, the longer it gets the more intense it becomes. She sighs and looks away, Was Beomgyu mad at her?

She then looked at their Prof again, she was still squinting her eyes on her and rolled it. Joanne huffed, she couldn't believe how unprofessional the teacher was. She reached for her skirt and felt the gun attached to it's holder. She was more likely mad at her sorroundings, everyone was acting so immature.

She took a deep breath and muffled a curse, "Klootzakken." She says, trying to calm herself. She was really bothered by the Prof., she didn't like her bit by bit. She was so annoyed to the point the she rolled her eyes at her, Alright, now I know why I had 8 with manipulation and acting. She thinks.

Joanne never liked to act so different from herself; inshort, she didn't like to be fake. All of her past missions had her act like herself, she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted and say whatever she thinks, but now? To be a nerd? She clicks her mouth at the thought.

The system really doesn't want me to be a lead, huh?

If she had the choice, she wouldn't take her time to answer all of the questions but would rather choose half of it; she didn't like spotlight after all. She was ranting at het head when everyone got quiet,

"Miss Kwon Ryujin, I hate how you think so arrogantly. You really perfected it to humiliate me, huh?" The Professor shot at her, Joanne hissed, now she knows that her school life won't be easy.

"Now you're being immature, Miss! Being a Kwon doesn't mean you can do better than the teachers! You're still stupid, bury that in your mind." Joanne scoffed, she knows that she was really humiliated because she was doing her best to humiliate Joanne too.

Blood boiling, her mind forgot about the mission and talked back, "I just answered what I know, Ma'am! Stop making it like it's because if you! I want good grades, tispe!"

Everyone widened their eyes at her, she covered her mouth upon realizing what she had done.

The Professor scoffed at her, "You just proved my impression about you. Such a disrespectful child." Joanne looked away, now she's doomed. First day and she couldn't do what she was mean to do. She blew air in her cheeks, annoyed at the situation before looking down to her skirt once again.

Shooting that bitch would be the best choice. She thought but immediately focused on the Prof who spoke again.

"Anyways, Beomgyu almost perfected the test like always! Congrats! You never let me down, Gyu." Joanne now understood, the right side of her lip raising, Oh, he's the goddamn favorite here. She licks her lower lip and stared at the boy again, glaring.

After few praises the Professor told them about Beomgyu, she immediately gave them a project about making a poem, "The ones who'll pass with the deepest meaning, and the ones who did the best in interpreting it will receive the highest grade. This can take up 20% of your grade this semester so please do your best in the aesthetics, and words." Joanne is now really really annoyed, she wanted to do a debate or something, she wanted to humiliate the Professor again and again.

And I thought this was law? Why the hell are we doing something like this?! She just facepalmed, now she had to consult Julia about failing her character and about their classes.

"Choi Beomgyu... and Kwon Ryujin." Her head jot up when the Professor suddenly mentioned their names, "You pair up for this. Gyu, make sure to teach that girl some manners, alright?" She softly gazes at the boy who returned a sweet smile and a nod.

The Professor stared at her with a cold stare before looking away to call people with their pairs. Joanne sighs, is pairing up with him even good for her? Half of it, yes. Atleast she could take care of him well.

She sighed once again, looking infront when she noticed Beomgyu looking her way. She raised her brows to him, giving him a confused stare. Beomgyu gave an annoying smirk,

"You're with me." He mouthed and looked infront again, making Joanne look away with cheeks burning at what had happened.

###