57 | the boys

Huening Kai plopped himself on the one seater couch, eyes fixed on his phone

Huening Kai plopped himself on the one seater couch, eyes fixed on his phone. He was answering messages from his friends, checking the time everytime he finished one. It was getting noon, and Hussey was yet to wake up.

He found himself once again inside the girl's mansion, he was there too many times after the day they found out he knows, and to be honest, they really didn't give a damn about him being always there— except for Joanne's frequent glares whenever they meet inside.

The boy sighed, he wanted to go out with Hussey, but she was still in deep slumber. These past weekends, Hussey wakes up late than she usually does, not that he was complaining about it, She must be so tired of protecting ne. He thought when he remembered how he would stand still and watch her beat the crap out of someone in the dark halls. She's so cool.

There was a ring on their gate, and Kai being bored, he peeped outside and saw a man— a familiar one. He furrowed his brows, he knew the man so well that he was tempted to go outside, but waited for one of the girls to come down and open it since he doesn't live there.

Yet, minutes passed and thw doorbell rang again, he looked around and realized no one was gonna open it. Nervous, he walked out, slowly towards the gates and opened to his Senior, the infamous Choi Soobin. "Hey..."

Soobin looked at him, one brow raised, he didn't look confused but yet annoyed. Kai gave a nervous chuckle, "Soobin uh, sunbae, how are you?"

"Why are you here? And where's Jisu?" 

Kai's brows raised when he realized he was also someone like him. "I think she's busy, upstairs?" He tried to sound peaceful, scared of what he might think. He really couldn't gicve anything up knowing he wasn't sure if Soobin knew, the last time he checked, he's the only one who has the information.

Soobin's brows only creased more, how would Kai know about that? Was he talking to Julia? Or was he in her room? Did she tell him?

"Kai, who is that?" That voice made them look at the front door— Julia stood there, hair wet in her normal clothes shining in pink. Soobin tilted his head so Julia could see him as Kai was blocking the way.

The girl sighed, "I told you to wait, didn't I?"

"You were gone for like, an hour, how would I know you're showering for that long?"

"Excuse you, that was a bath. And an hour, Soobin, it took an hour for you to drive here, seriously?" Julia's eyes squinted.

Kai moved away from them, looking away like he didn't hear the bickering. He was contemplating wether to go inside the house again or stand, either choice it would be awkward with his sunbae staring.

"Kai, I'm sorry about him, you can wait inside now." Julia gave him an apologetic look, the boy taking it as a cue to enter the house once again while trying to ignore the obvious glare of the other latter.