"Gosh, he's so dreamy." I watched as he got into the main building.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, which broke me out of the trance Jeremiah held on me. "You can have your googly eyes over my best friend later. But right now, give me the girl's number and picture."

"Oh," I jerked up and did as I was told. I brought out my phone and handed over Judith's number and picture to him.

"Her name's Judith, and she's my best friend." I said to him. "Please be nice to her."

"Aren't I always nice?" Dami revealed his toothy grin, which made me ease my nerves. At least, Judith would be in save hands.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Jeremiah and I sat at a restaurant, waiting for the lady that knew about Kingsley, to show up. And neither Jeremiah nor myself ordered anything since we stepped foot into the place.

Don't get me wrong, I was super hungry. But I didn't want to seem like a burden to Jeremiah. Especially when he figures out about me leaving my wallet at home. He would refer to me as 'clumsy little you', or maybe much worst.

"Did you ask of her name the last time she called?" Questioned Jeremiah, to me.

"I..... Um," I scratched the back of my head. I knew the first thing to do, was to ask of her name. But I guess I forgot, which made me sound even more stupid. I lowered my head in shame, "No."

"Typical you," Jeremiah breathed out. I watched as he stared at me for a second or two, before diverting his attention back to his phone. "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head sideways, "No___" The rumbling in my tummy, interrupted me. I held it with both hands and smiled sheepishly at Jeremiah, "Yes?"

Jeremiah exhaled tirelessly, before signalling a waiter. The waiter noticing Jeremiah, rushed towards us.

"What would you like to have?" The waiter asked, with a warm smile on his face.

"Um, rice." I scratched my head nervously. I kind of felt embarrassed, with Jeremiah beside me.

"What kind?" The waiter wanted me to be specific.

"Um...... Jollof." I replied slowly.

"With what?" The waiter asked, while writing my orders down.

"Water," My one word reply, were starting to sound local. I knew I was better than this, I was just too nervous.

"No," The waiter chuckled. "I meant, what would you like on your rice? Beef, meat, turkey, chicken, fish? What would you like?"

"Turkey," I breathed out. "With water." The waiter nodded and wrote everything down. He then turned to Jeremiah, whom I found wasn't interested in the waiter's and I little chat.

"Would you like to order something too?" The waiter asked Jeremiah.

"A burger would be fine," Jeremiah replied, without taking his eyes off of his phone.

"And__"

"And a bottle of coke," Jeremiah cut him off. The waiter nodded mentaining his warm smile, before leaving our table. I wanted to start up a conversation with Jeremiah to while away time, but it felt he was engrossed on his phone.

"Jer__" Someone approached our table, which caught both Jeremiah and my attention. It was a girl in pink Ghana braiding, and she looked like she was in her early twenties. Maybe twenty-one years of age. She wasn't so blessed in the height department either, since she looked like a 5ft2.