Handsome roommate

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck." Jungkook breathed out as they reached the top of the stairs and he was set down on his feet. He quickly put down his crutch and held onto the railing next to him so that he wouldn't loose balance and fall onto his injured leg.

"You should eat more, sweetheart, you're too light." A pair of lips pressed against the shell of his ear and a deep voice purred into his ear.

Jungkook yelped and jumped away, his hand flying up to rub at his ear. He twisted around to look at the person and his face crumbled into a look of annoyance when he saw Taehyung standing behind him, "Oh, it's you." Jungkook grumbled in distaste, making Taehyung cock a brow and smirk at him.

"Don't sound too happy to see me, people might think you have a crush."  Taehyung rolled his eyes sarcastically, yet his smirk still remained on his face as he began to approach Jungkook. His fingers ran along the railing until he was standing in front of a glaring Jungkook. Taehyung cooed and leaned down so that they'd be face to face, "I'm Taehyung."

"That's a stupid name." Jungkook deadpanned before raising his crutch and pressing the end of it against Taehyung's stomach to push him away.

"Ouch." Taehyung mocked, grabbing the end of Jungkook's crutch. With a swift tug on the crutch, Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer.

Jungkook stumbled forward, his eyes growing wide as he nearly fell over. The glare on his face sharpened before he straightened out and ripped his crutch out of Taehyung's hold. He raised the crutch and swung it towards Taehyung, only for him to duck out of the way.

Jungkook's pout deepened and his glare grew darker as Taehyung straightened out and ran a hand through his hair, "Damn." He breathed out as he eyed a furious Jungkook, "That's hot." He winked.

Jungkook's nose scrunched up before he huffed and turned around to stomp to his cell. Taehyung's barely hearable footsteps followed after him, past all the cells and towards his own. Jungkook stopped in front of his cell and spun around to face him, "Stop following me!" He hissed, eyes narrowing and shoulders squaring.

Taehyung rose a brow and huffed out a laugh, stepping closer to Jungkook and leaning down to face him. Their close proximity gave Jungkook the perfect opportunity to see the beauty mark on the tip of Taehyung's nose, the one under his right eye and the one on the edge of his bottom lip.

"Follow you?" Taehyung's lips twitched up into a playful smile before he raised his hand and tapped his fingers under Jungkook's chin, "You're awfully mean to your new roommate."

Jungkook reeled back in shock, pushing Taehyung away and blinking at him with wide eyes, "Roo...roommate?" He gasped in horror, brushing past Taehyung to lean over the railing and call out, "Rick! Rick! There's a crazy person among us!"

"Crazy?" Taehyung released a husky laugh, leaning against the wall in the corridor and crossing his arms over his chest.

Jungkook looked at him over his shoulder and sent him a distasteful glare, only for Taehyung to grin and send him a wink. Kook's face scrunched up in disgust before he scoffed and turned to face the railing, "Rick!" He called out again.

His shout was followed by the sound of footsteps before Rick appeared bellow Jungkook, "Yes?" He rose a brow, looking up at Jungkook with confusion.

Taehyung suddenly appeared next to Jungkook, leaning his hands against the railing and looking down at Rick with a smile, "You didn't tell him?"

Jungkook eyed Taehyung strangely, his eyes pausing at Taehyung's hand that was brushing against his own. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the place where their hands were brushing before raising his hand and pushing Taehyung away. Tae stumbled to the side and quickly steadied himself by grabbing onto the railing next to him. He blew a strand of his hair out of his face and looked at Jungkook with pursued lips and a judgmental look.