Jungkook released another shaky breath- body trembling and lips twitching up into a small smile as he breathed out, "I'm....happy." His voice was laced with shock and disbelief as if it was his first time feeling anything relatively close to happiness.

"Oh.." Maggie murmured, one hand gliding across Jungkook's back and the other tangling into his hair to massage his skull.

Jungkook was reluctant to pull away from Maggie, but when he pulled his face out of her neck and allowed his eyes to flicker over her shoulder, he finally noticed Glenn hovering behind them. His face was bloody and bruised, one of his hands was wrapped around his waist and the other held onto the railing next to him, yet there was a timid smile on his face as he watched Maggie and Jungkook.

"Glenn." Jungkook whispered with wide eyes, heart clenching as he took in the damage done to him.

Maggie's hands around him loosened, allowing Jungkook to reluctantly pull himself away from her warm embrace. The second he was out of her arms, a wave of coldness engulfed him, making him pout and desire to jump back into the warmth of her arms.

Jungkook swallowed the urge and bent down to pick up his crutch. He positioned it under his armpit before limping over to Glenn. The two shared a smile before wrapping each other into a hug. Their smiles widened and grew more genuine as they squeezed each other tightly before pulling away.

"God, you look horrible." Jungkook winced, eyes gliding up and down Glenn's injured body.

"I feel like it too." Glenn muttered, hissing as he pulled away from the stairs to limp across the main room. Glenn's eyes flickered towards the unfamiliar people, shooting them an odd look before shaking his head and walking forward.

Jungkook's lips tugged down into a frown as he watched Glenn brush past Maggie without even looking at her. Maggie's smile faltered and she looked after Glenn longingly before ripping her eyes away from him to look back at Jungkook.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked hesitantly, limping closer to Maggie.

The girl smiled and shook her head, but she wasn't able to hide the sprinkle of sadness in her eyes, "Just...we're just tired."

"Oh." Jungkook breathed out, blinked at the doorway that Glenn had disappeared through. His doe eyes flickered back to Maggie and he stared at her for a second before allowing another bunny smile to appear on his face.

Maggie's own smile grew more genuine before she released a content sigh and wrapped her arms around him again, "I'm so happy you're back, little fetus." Maggie whispered through a grin- hand playing with Jungkook's brown locks.

Jungkook bit his lip to suppress a small laugh but he did wrap his free hand around Maggie to return the hug. Maggie pulled away after a few seconds and eyed Jungkook, as if she was burning him into her memory.

Jungkook's lips twitched and he smiled at her before they both turned around and walked towards the cells. Maggie told him that she's gonna go to her cell and rest for a moment, but he can come with her if he wants to. Jungkook wanted to go with her, but he stopped himself and thought about the fact that Maggie was taken as a hostage and probably wanted to rest. So Jungkook declined and watched Maggie leave with a smile.

Releasing a content sigh, Jungkook limped towards the stairs. He grabbed the railing with one hand before placing his crutch on the first step and pushing himself on top it. With a ghost of a smile and a sense of serenity, Jungkook continued to struggle up the stairs. When he reached the eight step, Jungkook looked up at all the remaining steps and released a groan.

A yelp fell past Jungkook's lips as a pair of arms grabbed him by the armpits and pulled him a few centimetres above the ground. Jungkook's grip tightened around the crutch and he quickly pulled it to his chest as he was carried up the steps. His feet dangled above the ground and his armpits burned from the person's tight grip.