Part 38

It's 2 in the morning on Tuesday. Naushad drops Darshan off at his building. He takes the elevator to his flat. He opens his flat with his keys and sees the lights are off. He puts his bag to the side and takes off his shoes. He goes to the bedroom and turns on the lights. He sees Jaimi sleeping and he instantly turns off the lights. He turns on the flashlight on his phone and gets his nightwear. He goes to the bathroom and freshens up. He comes out and puts his phone on charge. He lays down beside Jaimi on the bed and moves the strand of hair on her face to the back of her ear. He gently kisses her forehead. Darshan pulls the comforter over them. He hugs her from behind and hides his face in the back of her neck. He quickly falls asleep as he's tired.

It's 5:45 in the morning now. Jaimi wakes up and finds herself caged in someone's arm. Jaimi screams waking Darshan up. He gets shocked by seeing her reaction. He closes her eyes with his hand and sits her up. He sits her down in his lap with her legs around his hips. He wraps his other hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him until her body is against his. He dips his lips into hers, grinding his body against hers. Jaimi tries to pull away from him, but he doesn't let go of her lips. He removes his hands from her eyes and she slowly opens them. She sees him and her eyes widen seeing him. She closes her eyes and rests her upper arms on his shoulder while ruffling his hair with her hands. He nibbles her lower lips and Jaimi pulls his hair trying to control the tingling feeling inside of her. Darshan breaks the kiss after a minute as he needs some air. They both are left panting.

Jaimi: What... are... you... doing? (While panting)

Darshan is just looking into her eyes without saying a word.

Jaimi: When did you come?

Darshan: 2 in the morning!

Jaimi: Why didn't you wake me up?

Darshan: You were on duty yesterday the whole night so I didn't wake you up as you were tired.

Jaimi: But... how was your Kolkata trip?

Darshan: It was ok!

Jaimi: Ok? I thought you have a lot of fun while doing music.

Darshan: I do! Ok because I missed you a lot.

Jaimi bites her lower lip and blushes.

Darshan: Don't do that!

Jaimi: Why? (She asks innocently)

Darshan: Because...

Jaimi: Because what?

She bites her lower lip again. He pulls her close to him again and kisses the crook of her neck. He showers her neck and face with wet kisses. He is about to press his lips against hers but she covers his mouth with her hand. She looks into his eyes for a few seconds and moves back a bit.

Jaimi: Please don't!

She removes her hand from his mouth.

Darshan: Why?

Jaimi: I have to go to the hospital.

Darshan: Take a day off. For me, please! (He says while making an innocent face)

Jaimi: There's a conference which I have to part of and I can't deny for it last minute.

Darshan: I really want us to be together! I'm leaving for the shoot of my next song in the evening.

Jaimi: I know but...

Darshan: You know I'll be free from my work on 31st December after today.