Part 28

It's Saturday, October 18th. Jaimi goes to the hospital. Darshan is sitting in the living room with Jyugal, Hardik, Naushad, and Dhruwal. 

Jyugal: Darshan, did you see the vlog on Esha's Instagram?

Darshan: What vlog?

Jyugal: The vlog from when the girls went to Rajmachi Point!

Darshan: No! 

Jyugal: I'll put it on the tv! It's kinda funny. 

Jyugal plays the video on the tv. Darshan's eyes are glued on the screen. He's watching Jaimi without evening blinking once. The others look at him laugh. He looks at others who are now smiling at him. He looks down at the floor and blushes. 

Naushad: Looks like someone fell hard!

Darshan smiles at the statement and bites his lower lip. 

Hardik: Darshan, are we invited to your birthday party? I mean are you going to celebrate it with Jaimi alone?

Darshan: You guys are just after me! And yes, you all are invited!

Jyugal: We should be after you! 

Dhruwal: Then, we should be after someone else as well!

Darshan: Who?

Dhruwal points towards Jyugal with his index finger. Jyugal's eyes widened in shock and his mouth is left open. 

Jyugal: W... W... Why me?

Dhruwal: I'll show the proof of why you!

Jyugal bites his lower lip and closes his eyes. The others smile at his reaction. Dhruwal casts pictures of Jyugal and Ayesha from Jaipur on tv. After looking at the pictures, everyone looks at Jyugal who is avoiding making eye contact with everyone. 

Darshan: You met with Ayesha in Jaipur and didn't even tell us! How mean?

Hardik: Titanic pose and all!

Naushad: One more friend of ours sacrificed his life to the disease called love!

Jyugal: You guys are just...

Dhruwal: Just what?

Jyugal: Too much!

Darshan: Jyugal, give me Ayesha's number. I have to invite her to the party tonight!

Jyugal: Why would I have her number? You call Esha and get her number!

Darshan: Why are you getting mad? I only asked her number not her hand for marriage! 

Jyugal gives him a death glare to which he reciprocates with a laugh. The others join him by bursting out in laughter as well. After that, the boys chat on some work-related and worldly topics. 

On the other hand, Esha, Ayesha, and Meera pull Jaimi out of the hospital around 12:30 in the afternoon. RK bids them bye. They all sit in the car. 

Jaimi: Now, will you guys tell me where are you taking me?

Ayesha: You know we're going to Rajasthan for the medical camp on Monday so I thought why not have a spa day today! 

Jaimi: You know I have to be in surgery in an hour! 

Esha: Dr. Agrawal is taking care of it and we got a half-day today and off for tomorrow.