Part 21

It's 9 in the morning. The sunlight coming from the window hits Jaimi and Darshan's face. Jaimi puts a pillow in front of her face while Darshan digs his face into Jaimi's neck. They go back to sleep. Jaimi's back is against Darshan's chest. His head is on one arm while the other arm is wrapped around Jaimi beneath her breast. Jaimi's one arm is one Darshan's arm which is wrapped around her while Darshan is holding the other one with the arm he's resting his head-on. One of Darshan's leg is wrapped around Jaimi waist and his face is dug into her neck. Esha and Ayesha come to Darshan's house to get something that Esha forgot at his house. Esha opens the house with a spare key. They go into the house and don't see anyone in the house. Esha gets her thing. 

Esha: Let's go meet Jaimi! I guess Bhai went to the office. 

Ayesha: But where is Jaimi?

Esha: I think she's sleeping in Bhai's room while Bhai must be sleeping in the other room. 

Ayesha: Let's wake that lazy pig up!

Esha: Yeah! Let's do it quietly. 

Ayesha: Ok!

Esha quietly goes into Darshan's room and Ayesha follows her. Their eyes widened seeing Darshan and Jaimi in that position. They look at each other and smile. Ayesha takes out her phone and takes a few pictures of them. They quietly leave the room and close the door behind them. They lock the house and leave. They meet up with Naushad and Jyugal in the parking lot. They greet each other. 

Jyugal: You guys came to meet Darshan and Jaimi?

Esha: Umm... yes and no!

Naushad: What?

Ayesha: Esha forgot something here so we came to get that. 

Jyugal: Ok! 

Esha: What about you two bhai?

Naushad: We're releasing Darshan's new song today and we need to discuss about our trip to Chandigarh. 

Esha: Ok!

Ayesha: We should leave Esha! We're getting late. Bye! 

Esha: Yeah, Bye! Don't go into their bedroom just now!  

Jyugal/Naushad: What?

Esha/Ayesha: Bye!

Esha and Ayesha quickly leave from there. 

Jyugal: What did the two say?

Naushad: Leave it. Let's go! 

The two go up and ring the bell. Jaimi wakes up as she hears the doorbell. She tries to get up but she can't. She looks around to see her position. She gets a flashback from last night but shooks it off as the doorbell rings again. Jaimi tries to get out of Darshan's grip but he tightens it. She can feel his hot breath on her neck. Darshan moves his nose on her neck and a shock ran through her body. The bell rings again breaking Jaimi's trance. Jaimi stiffens a bit and finds her words. 

Jaimi: D... Dar... Darshan! 

Darshan: Hmm...

Jaimi: Someone... is at the... door... (Darshan digs his face more into her neck) l... l... le...t m... me go

Darshan: No! It feels good like this. Stay! 

Darshan takes his other arm which is holding her hand and wraps it around the top of his other arm beneath her breast. Jaimi closes her eyes and sighs. Just then, his phone rings.