Part 4

It's 3 in the afternoon on Saturday. Everyone reaches the venue. The girls go inside the venue while the guys are having their party outside. Darshan, Jyugal, RK, Rajendra Uncle, Esha's Dad, and Darshan's male cousins(DC) are sitting outside. 

RU: So what's your plan on how you guys will get into the venue?

Darshan: What?

ED: Come on! We're not that old. Go in there and have fun. They do some interesting things! 

RU: But make sure you don't get caught or else they'll beat you all up with their heels!

Jyugal: Give us an idea as you have done it before!

RK: Are you guys sure about it? Because if we get caught then, Jaimi and Ayesha will kill me!

Darshan: Chill out! We'll also get beaten up with you if we get caught.

DC: We'll go inside as if we're going to the bathroom and then, go straight to the second floor and break into the venue from the second floor. 

Jyugal: Ok, Let's do it!

Darshan: Dad, keep an eye on the outside! If something goes wrong then, call one of us.  

They sneakily go inside. They all run to the second floor while Rajendra Uncle and Esha's Dad are keeping eye on the outside. They find an open door on the second floor of the venue. They go inside and hide behind the curtains. They see Jaimi, Ayesha, Esha, and other ladies congratulating Ishita, Esha's sister-in-law. The ladies sit down while Esha is on the stage where Ishita is sitting. They play a few games with the guests after that. 

Esha: So ladies we're going to play the last game, now! I want to call Jaimi and Ayesha for that.

Jaimi and Ayesha get on the stage. The boys see them. 

Esha: The game is called Mamma-Pappa! In this game, I will be playing the role of a boy who is a bachelor

Esha: The game is called Mamma-Pappa! In this game, I will be playing the role of a boy who is a bachelor. And Jaimi and Ayesha will play the role of their partner. There will be different situations given on the screen. They have to do some acting about what they will do in that given situation if they are partners. Ready girls?

Jaimi/Ayesha: I guess! 

The screen on the random generator shows the names of Jyugal and Darshan. 

Esha: So bhabhi who do think will be the perfect better half for Jyugal bhai and Darshan bhai?

Ishita: Darshan with Jaimi and Ayesha with Jyugal!

Esha: And why is that?

Ishita: They will look good together and I believe that they can complete each other. 

Esha: Ok, so let's see what situation they'll be given! Ayesha will go first and I will be Jyugal bhai. 

The screen gives them a situation which says, discussion on not giving each other attention. They act out the skit. The skit made everyone laugh. Then, the screen shows the situation for Jaimi and Esha(Darshan). On the screen, it says, jealousy. Their skit made everyone laugh and left them in aww at the end. Jaimi and Ayesha are about to walk down the stage when they see the curtains moving. Jaimi goes to Esha and whispers in her ears.

Jaimi: Esha, the boys are behind the curtains on the second floor!

Esha: I'll go up there and get them down here while you tell the others! 

Esha goes to the second floor and locks the doors while the boys are confused about what is going on. Jaimi and Ayesha tell the others about the boys. Esha goes behind the curtains and gets all the boys one by one down. The boys line up in the centers with the girls around them. 

Esha: Didn't I warn you all that you guys are not allowed to come in?

Darshan: But you guys were making fun of us in here! 

Esha: So? Your punishment is to do pushups with Jaimi on your back and Ayesha on Jyugal bhai's back! The others have to do the frog jumps while they do 15 pushups. 

Darshan gets in the pushup position and motions Jaimi to sit on his back trying not to put her weight on him. Jyugal also gets in a pushup position and tells Ayesha to get on his back. The other boys do the frog jumps. Then, the boys stand up straight.  

Esha: Your next punishment is to...

The boys give her a scared question look.

Esha: Your punishment is to dance with us! 

The boys smile. The music starts to play and everyone starts to dance. Dashan dances with Jaimi. His breath fans over her shoulder. She looks back and sees him. She smiles at him and starts to dance again. He was adoring her. The function comes to an end and they all leave to go home. Darshan reaches home and goes to his bedroom. He is standing by the window and sees Jaimi playing around with water in her yard. He sees that she has changed into shorts and tank tops. 

Darshan: (In Mind: Why did her proximity give me a different feeling? What is going on with me? Why does she matter to me? Why can't I stop thinking about her? I need to get her out of my mind! I can't be thinking about her when I'm going to be married to Aditi! I need to talk to Dad tomorrow before I leave for Delhi!)

He continues to look at Jaimi who is now watering the plants while playing with water. Rajendra Uncle comes into his room and sees that Darshan is looking at Jaimi. He calls his name two to three times but Darshan doesn't respond as he's so lost in his thoughts about Jaimi and Aditi. Rajendra Uncle leaves from his room and goes to the living room where he sees Esha. 

Esha: You look happy today Uncle! What's the reason behind it?

RU: I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone about it now! 

Esha: I won't! 

RU: What do you think about Darshan and Jaimi?

Esha: Huh?

RU: I think Darshan likes Jaimi! I've seen a few changes in him since he met Jaimi, and especially how he behaves around her compared to others. 

Esha: I've seen that as well, but I wasn't sure about it! Should I ask bhai or Jaimi?

RU: No! Let them get to know each other first then, I'll talk to Darshan. I will be so happy if Jaimi becomes my daughter-in-law. 

Esha: Me too! They look good together! 

They chat for some time. Esha goes to Jaimi's house before leaving for her house where RK tells her that she can do her residency at his hospital starting next Thursday. Esha talks with Darshan about it who tells her to stay at his house in Mumbai. She's really happy! 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Will Darshan tell Rajendra Uncle about his decision to marry Aditi? If he does then, will he agree? What will happen when Aditi comes to know about Darshan's state of mind with Jaimi?

I hope you guys like it. I'm sorry if I bored some of you in this chapter, but I promise that something is coming up very soon. Thank you for reading!!!