Part 6

Jaimi, RK, and Ayesha reach the airport and get their boarding pass. RK goes to a shop nearby and comes back with three magazines and newspapers. He hands a magazine and newspaper to both of them. Ayesha hugs Jaimi in excitement as she sees it.

RK: Ahmedabad Times September 1st newspaper with Jaimi's story as their headline and Jaimi on the cover of Chitralekha magazine.

Jaimi rolls her eyes seeing their excitement. 

Ayesha: Jaimi! I'm so happy for you. 

Jaimi: As I've said before that I'm doing this just for the cause so no need to excited. 

RK: You need to be excited because Jaimi is on the cover page of Chitralekha magazine's every publication which are published in different languages throughout India. 

Ayesha: That's amazing! I'll see you two in Mumbai. My flight will leave in 20 minutes so bye. 

RK/Jaimi: Bye!

Ayesha goes to her flight while Jaimi and RK go to the lounge. Jaimi puts the magazine and newspaper in her handbag. Jyugal and Darshan also get their boarding done by the time everyone is getting on the flight. Jaimi and RK take their seat on the flight. Darshan and Jyugal are looking for their seat. They find their seat after a minute or two. Jyugal's seat is beside RK's while Darshan's is beside Jaimi. RK and Jyugal are chatting about random things. Darshan quitely seats beside Jaimi is who is reading some documents. Jaimi looks up and sees Darshan. She's quite surprised.

Darshan: Hi! We met up again. 

Jaimi: Yeah we did!

Darshan: You live in Delhi?

Jaimi: No! I live in Mumbai, but I'm going to Delhi for a health summit. What about you?

Darshan: For a gig!

Jaimi: Are you a comedian or a singer?

Darshan: Singer!

Jaimi: Ok! I'm sorry that I had to ask you that. I listen to music but don't remember the artists. 

Darshan: No, it's fine! The summit must be fun for the doctors. 

Jaimi: Not really! We just discuss health-related issues for two whole days and do some other boring things. 

Darshan: Ok then! I should take my words back for the fun part. 

Jaimi chuckles. He smiles seeing her. He looks at the magazine and newspaper in the holder and sees Jaimi's photo on it. He takes them out and starts reading the story and the article that is about Jaimi while she goes back to reading the documents as he's busy reading something. The flight takes off after a few minutes. Darshan finishes reading the article and story. 

Darshan: Congratulations!

Jaimi: For what?

He shows her the magazine and the newspaper. 

Jaimi: Oh, thank you!

Darshan: I didn't know that you're this famous in India and the USA! I'm sorry, I don't know a lot about doctors. 

Jaimi: You're fine! No one knows about us doctors until we do a mistake or when their lives are at risk.

They talk for some time but they're interrupted when Murat messages Jaimi. Jaimi sees it and turns her phone off all the way. After an hour, they reach Delhi. The four get their security check done and exit the airport where Darshan and Jyugal meet up with Naushad Khan and the band while RK and Jaimi meet up with Namrata Shah, their secretary.