Part 35

It's Thursday 6 in the morning. Jaimi quietly gets off of Darshan trying not to wake him up. She gets ready and quietly leaves from the tent by 6:35. She goes to her tent which is 2A. Darshan wakes up around 6:45 and looks around but doesn't see Jaimi. He goes to the bathroom to get ready. Around 7:15, Aditi goes to tent 2A. Jaimi is sitting on the desk looking over a file.

Aditi: Can I come in?

Jaimi: Yeah! (Jaimi says that without looking up.)

Jaimi gets off of the desk and sits on the chair behind the desk. She closes the file and looks up. She gets shocked seeing Aditi but anger and frustration are clearly visible on her face. She raises her right eyebrow for a quick second. On the other hand, Darshan comes to Jaimi's tent but stands outside eavesdropping as he sees Aditi in the tent with Jaimi.

Jaimi: What're you doing here? (Trying to keep calm in her voice)

Aditi: Can we talk like two mature adults?

Jaimi: If I wasn't being a mature adult till now then, I would have... leave it! I'm pretty sure you don't want to see the other side of me. Sit down!

Aditi sits on the chair across from Jaimi behind the desk.

Jaimi: What did you want to talk about?

Aditi: I know you hate me for whatever I did that day. I'm sorry about that but, I couldn't figure out who I really love. I was confused between Paras and Darshan. And you truly hate me after yesterday's incident.

Jaimi: Say it clearly! I don't like to talk in circles.

Aditi: You know yesterday Darshan and I were... I mean you're smart enough to understand what was happening between us. I don't want you to be kept in dark and be cheated on.

Jaimi: Nothing happened between you two and I know that for sure!

Aditi: How can you say that? You don't know Darshan that well to say anything.

Jaimi: You know I have done a bachelor's in psychology?

Aditi: What does that have to do with what we're talking about?

Jaimi: I can read a person's mind from their facial expressions and body language. I don't know if you noticed this yesterday or not but Darshan was holding your arms.

Aditi: Okay so what? He was pulling me closer to him!

Jaimi: His fingers were pointing in your direction meaning that he was pushing you away not pulling you. If you two were having an intimate moment then, his hands would be around your waist not on your arms. I got to know Darshan a lot since we have been living together! I can read his eyes. His eyes speak the truth. I don't need proof such as recordings or witnesses to know if he's lying or not. I can look into his eyes and say if he's speaking the truth or lying.

Aditi: You know we were in a relationship for over a year and a half so it's not easy for him to forget me! He may still have some feelings for me.

Jaimi: If he still has feelings for you then, why are me and him so close to each other? We are moving forward with our relationship so him having any feelings for you is impossible.

Aditi: You will regret saying this in the future when you see him with me in a position which I guarantee you don't want to see us in!

Jaimi: My relationship with Darshan is not weak that it will break because of your lies.