Part 32

Esha and Ayesha enter the tent and see a male standing by the small window. The male turns and the two get surprised upon seeing his face. It's Jyugal! He walks to where the two are standing. 

Esha: Bhai! What're you doing here?

Jyugal: Surprise!

Ayesha: You're a volunteer here?

Jyugal: Yes and your assistant during this camp!

Esha: Bhai, did Darshan Bhai come with you as well? Why did you come by the way?

Jyugal: Yes, Darshan came with me! We came because he was missing Jaimi so...

Ayesha: How did you two get in this camp?

Jyugal: RK helped us!

They stand there and chat about how Jyugal and Darshan came to the camp and how RK helped them. 

Jaimi goes into the tent and sees a male sitting on her chair. She can't see the face as his back is facing her. Jaimi's phone rings and she answers it. She turns around and talks on the phone. Darshan gets up from the chair and walks up behind her. Jaimi ends the call after a minute and he hugs her from the back. He rests his chin on her shoulder. Jaimi's heartbeat starts to speed. Darshan could smell her floral perfume. He wraps his right arm around her chest and left under her breast. A shock runs down their spine. Darshan sniffs her floral fragrance. Aditi comes to the tent and slowly moves the curtain door. She sees them in that position and stares at the two. 

Jaimi: Darshan!

Darshan turns her around with his hand on her waist. Due to the sudden turn, Jaimi's hands land on his chest. Their bodies are brushing each other. 

Darshan: How did you know it was me?

Jaimi: Your perfume! 

Darshan: So you even know the smell of my perfume?

Jaimi: Surely do! But what are you doing here?

Darshan: Surprise! 

Jaimi: And what are you doing in the volunteers uniform?

Darshan: I'm your assistant from now on! 

Jaimi: Did Esha or Ayesha help you?

Darshan: For a change, no! RK helped me and Jyugal. 

Jaimi: Jyugal is here with you?

Darshan: Yeah! He's Ayesha's assistant. 

Jaimi: Interesting! 

Darshan pulls Jaimi into him more. She hugs him tightly not trying to take it anymore than that. They break it after a minute. He cups her cheeks with hands and kisses her forehead. She smiles. His hands are wrapped around her waist and her hands are on his shoulders. Aditi clears her throat and walks in the tent. Darshan and Jaimi get surprised seeing her but don't move from their position. 

Darshan: What the hell are you doing here?

Aditi: I'm a volunteer at this camp. I'm in Jaimi's team. 

Jaimi: You're not in my team!

Aditi: I am! On the list, it said, Dr. Patel!

Jaimi: You're probably in the Nikhil Patel's team! His tent is the one to the right. 

Aditi: Ok. 

Aditi glares at the two and leaves. Esha walks into the tent and sees the two. Her eyes widen in surprise. Jaimi pushes Darshan and gets out of his grip. Esha presses her lips together to control her laughter seeing Jaimi's reaction. Jaimi and Darshan look down at the floor in embarrassment.