Part 13

Police: Ma'am, tell us from the beginning so we can put it on the FIR! 

Esha nods her head in agreement. 

Esha: Ayesha, Jaimi, Meera, Ishika, and I went to the room after Jaimi's dress got ruined. When we were there, Aditi came and took Ishika with her by saying she wants to play with her so we sent Ishika with her as it didn't seem like a problem. Then, when Jaimi got ready, we went to Aditi's room to get Ishika. We didn't find the two there so we looked around everywhere but we didn't find them. We met with Paras who said Aditi might have gone to the room we were in with Ishika so we all went there. They weren't there either. I was about to call Aditi when Jaimi got a message on her phone. She saw it was a video. She played it. It was a message from Aditi. 

Ayesha: In the video, Aditi put Ishika on gunpoint and said that if Jaimi doesn't marry Darshan then, she'll kill Ishika. We thought it was just a joke until Rajendra Uncle came to the room and told us that Aditi is nowhere to be found. We told him about the message. Then, Aditi called Paras. He put the call on speaker. The call was recorded. Paras play it.

Paras plays the call tape.

Call

Aditi: Hello everyone! 

Paras: Aditi, where are you at? Where is Ishika?

Aditi: Relax! She's with me. If you want Ishika then, tell Jaimi to get married to Darshan without anyone knowing about it. 

Jaimi: Please, let Ishika go! What has she done to you? What do you want? Money?

Aditi: No! I just want you to marry Darshan. 

Esha: But why?

Aditi: I've just realized that I love someone else! I don't want to spoil mine and his life in this fake relationship. I'm pretty sure that Jaimi and he will always be happy. 

Jaimi: Please, give Ishika back! 

Aditi: I will! Just marry Darshan, she'll be all yours, but if you don't then, I will have to do something which I don't want to. 

Ayesha: What're you going to do?

Aditi: I will kill Ishika!

Meera: Please don't!

Aditi: It completely depends on Jaimi's decision if Ishika will live or die! Bye, everyone!

The call ends. Paras takes out Jaimi's phone from his pocket and plays the video which Aditi sent to her on the projector screen. The other's eyes widened seeing the video. 

RU: Jaimi wasn't ready to marry Darshan by betrayal but we didn't have a choice so I told her to marry Darshan. We had to save Ishika's life as well as our family's dignity. We decided that Paras, Ayesha, Meera will continue looking for Ishika and we also called RK. Paras filed an FIR against Aditi as a backup. And the rest is seen by everyone. 

Jyugal: Aditi, how could you do that? 

Hardik: That too, to a little girl! 

Aditi: I know what I did was wrong, but I figured that I don't love Darshan. I didn't want to spoil mine and his life. 

Paras: So you will kidnap a child to protect yourself and spoil two lives by forcing one to marry against their opinion and betraying the other one!

Aditi: I'm sorry Paras! I did it for us. 

Paras: What the hell are you talking about?