Part 8

Darshan, Naushad, Hardik, Dhruwal, Jyugal, and the band reach the hall after getting ready. Murat and Abbygrace also enter the hall. After a few minutes, Jaimi, RK, and Namrata enter the hall. The three go around to meet some health officials and other doctors. Darshan sees Jaimi and his mouth is left open for a few seconds until someone calls his name which diverts his attention. When he turns back around, he's looking for Jaimi in the grand hall but all the females are looking the same due to the black and white theme of the party. Then, the three walk to Murat and Abbygrace after half an hour or so. They see that Darshan, Hardik, and the band is on the stage preparing for their show. Murat gives a side hug to Jaimi. Jaimi looks at him and smiles. Darshan is glaring at them from the stage. 

Murat: Are you trying to impress me, sweetheart? (He winks at Jaimi)

Jaimi: And what makes you think that, Mr. Sarsilmaz?

Murat: Just the way you smiled at me! I didn't want to fall for you, but that smile of yours... my god. You can kill anyone with that!

Jaimi: Murat, even if you are the last person on this Earth, my answer is still "NO"!

Murat: You're breaking my little heart!

Jaimi: Don't worry, Hayat(his fiance) will glue it back together! And on a serious note, stop flirting with me! I'm not trying to give anyone any news. 

Murat: I'm sorry! I was just playing with you, as usual, you know?

Jaimi: I know, but most of these people don't understand the playing part! Some of them understand the flirting part only. 

The host announces for Darshan's performance. Everyone turns their attention to the stage. Darshan performs to some of his hits and everyone is loving it. Many of the people are on the dance floor with their partners. RK and Murat go to the dance floor with ladies that were hitting on them. Abbygrace also goes to the dance floor with some random guy. Namrata and Jaimi are standing at a high table. Someone requests Darshan to sing Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hain Pyaar. Darshan starts singing the song while looking at Jaimi. He smiles at Jaimi who smiles back. He sings the song while looking at Jaimi. Naushad, Namrata, and Jyugal notice that.

Namrata: Jaimi, is there something going on between you and him?

Jaimi: Who?

Namrata: Darshan!

Jaimi: No! Why?

Namrata: He is looking at you while singing Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hain Pyaar! 

Jaimi: What nonsense? He's looking at me because he knows me and that's all! Get those stupid thoughts out of your mind. 

Namrata: Are you not interested in him?

Jaimi: As I've said before, I'm not interested in being in any relationship or anything right now. 

Namrata: Ok!

Darshan's performance ends after a few minutes, he goes to where Jyugal and Naushad are standing. Hardik, Dhruwal, and the band are packing everything up. 

Naushad: I'm glad that everyone liked your performance even the Turkish loved it. 

Darshan: I'm glad too! 

Naushad: So what did you think about our chat from yesterday?

Darshan: Bhai as I've said before I'm not having any second thoughts about the wedding or Aditi!