Part 29

Darshan reaches the club and parks his car. Naushad, Dhruwal, Jyugal, and Hardik also reach the club. They stand in the parking lot. 

Naushad: Where is Jaimi?

Darshan: With girls!

Jyugal: Why is she coming with the girls? You could've brought her with you!

Darshan: The girls said that I'm not allowed to meet her till they come here so they took her to their home after hospital. 

Dhruwal: Did you get the tickets?

Darshan: Yeah! We'll go in once the girls come in. 

The five stand in the parking lot chatting. After 10 to 15 minutes, the girls reach the club. They park their car beside Darshan's and come out of the car. They walk to where the boys are standing. Darshan sees Jaimi in the white dress and his eyes widened. He takes a deep breath and exhales it with his mouth forming an o shape. Jaimi looks at him smiles which he reciprocates with a smile. They all greet each other. 

Darshan: We should go in!

Jaimi: Yeah! 

They all start walking towards the entrance of the club. Darshan and Jaimi are walking in the front beside each other. Esha signals the others to walk slowly and let the two go into the club. Jaimi and Darshan reach the entrance and are showing their ticket to the bouncers. They go inside the club. The girls take the others back to the parking lot.

Jyugal: What happened Esha? Why did you bring us here?

Esha: We have planned something for the Jaimi and Bhai but we need your help!

Naushad: What's the plan?

Esha tells them the plan. Then, they discuss how they will execute it. Jaimi and Darshan look behind them. They don't see the others.

Jaimi: Where did they go?

Darshan: These people are ridiculous!

Jaimi: They're probably getting their tickets checked. Let's wait here for them. 

Darshan: Yeah.

They step aside giving people a way to enter. After a few minutes, the others come into the club as well. 

Darshan: Where were you guys?

Naushad: Uh... some people were arguing outside with the bouncers. 

Darshan: We didn't hear anything! 

Esha: The music is loud so how could you hear anything!

The two give them a skeptical look. 

Darshan: Anyways, let's go! 

They all go through the crowd to the private part of the club. They see the food and mocktail counter. They see that the band and a couple are already there. They hug Darshan and wish him a happy birthday. The boys greet the band and the couple. 

Darshan: This is Siddharth Amit Bhavsar and Yashika Sikka. He's a singer, music composer, and lyricist. She's a singer. 

Then, Darshan introduces the couple to Esha, Meera, and Ayesha. Darshan turns to Jaimi. 

Darshan: This is...

Siddharth: Dr. Jaimi Patel! I know. I've seen her in the news lately. Hello Dr. Patel or should I say, Dr. Raval?