Part 19

It's 8'o clock in the evening. Jaimi and Esha come back from work with Ayesha. Esha rings the bell and Jyugal opens the door. The three come in. They all sit in the living room. Darshan sees that Jaimi is still wearing the red saree. 

Esha: Jaimi, you're very lucky! You got 3 months off without even asking for it. 

Darshan's face brightens and a smile takes the place of his neutral expression. 

Jaimi: You know that I can be called back to work anytime! We are doctors and doctors are never off duty. 

Ayesha: True but you still have off till they call you back. 

Jaimi: True!

Esha: Jaimi, if you didn't have to stay with bhai for 3 months then, what would you have done?

Jaimi: I would make Ayesha and Meera take 3 months off as well and we'll go travel for a month then, stay at my house in California for the rest of the holiday. I would make you join as well as you're with us now. 

Esha: Sounds fun!

 Jyugal looks at Darshan and winks at him. 

Jyugal: Jaimi, what are you going to do now?

Jaimi: I don't know! Maybe join back at the hospital after a few days off. I have nothing to do so. 

Jyugal: You can go to Chandigarh with Darshan! He's going there for his concert so you can join him. 

Ayesha: Yeah. You should go Jaimi! I mean by the court order you have to stay together nah...

Jaimi glares at Ayesha knowing what she's trying to do. 

Jaimi: He's going for his work so how can I...

Esha: Bhai tell her to come with you!

Jyugal: Yeah, say please as well. 

Darshan gives them both a death glare which they reciprocate with an innocent smile. 

Esha/Jyugal: Please say it!

Darshan: Please... come... wi...th mmm...e

Esha: Jaimi, please say yes!

Jyugal/Ayesha: Please! 

Jaimi: Okay.

Esha: I'm going to go get my bag then, I'll leave with Ayesha.

Ayesha: Ok! 

Esha gets her bag from the room and comes back to the living room. Ayesha gets up to leave. Esha hugs Darshan and Jyugal while Ayesha hugs Jaimi. Ayesha whispers something in Jaimi's ear while they're hugging.

Ayesha: You're looking very hot in the red saree! You what we talked about that night might happen tonight. 

Jaimi breaks the hug and gives her a death glare. She whispers, "Shut up dirty mind" in her ear.🤣 Esha hugs Jaimi. 

Jaimi: Call me when you two reach home! 

Ayesha: I'll text you! 

Ayesha winks at Jaimi who rolls her eye seeing her antics. 

Jyugal: I'll leave as well! Bye guys!

Others: Bye!

The three leave from there. Darshan closes the door behind them. Darshan turns around to see Jaimi standing a few feet away from him. He walks to her.