Part 22

It's 7 in the evening on October 4th. Jaimi and Darshan go to the airport and get their boarding done. They meet up with Naushad, Hardik, and the band in the lounge. Naushad introduces everyone to Jaimi. They greet each other and sit in the business class lounge. The others talk amongst themselves while Jaimi is texting Murat. They all get on the flight after 30 minutes. Jaimi sits on the window seat while Darshan is sitting on the aisle seat beside her. Jaimi falls asleep soon after the end of the announcements. She rests her head on his shoulder. He rests his head on her head and soon falls asleep as well. Naushad elbows Hardik.  

Hardik: What happened Bhai?

Naushad: Look at them! 

Naushad points towards Darshan and Jaimi. 

Hardik: Darshan said nothing is going to happen between them but it's a lie! 

Naushad: I hope it is! 

Hardik takes out his phone and takes a picture of the two. Then, the two sit back down on their seat. They reach Chandigarh airport at 10:15 at night. They get their security check done and get out of the airport around 10:45. They go to their hotel. Naushad goes to the receptionist and comes back with the keys. He hands out room keys. He tells everyone their room number as well. He hands the last key to Jaimi. 

Naushad: Jaimi and Darshan you two have room 51. You all order your dinner in your room and go to sleep. 

Others: Hmm...

Everyone gets their bag and goes to their room. Jaimi opens the room and turns on the lights. 

They go in and put their bag in a corner

They go in and put their bag in a corner. Darshan goes and jumps on the bed. Jaimi gets her pajama and goes to the bathroom. 

Jaimi: I'm going to change!

Darshan: Hmm...

She comes out after a few minutes. She sees Darshan laying on his back on the bed. She goes to him and sees that he's sleeping. Jaimi taps him a few times but he doesn't wake up. 

Jaimi: Darshan! Go change. 

Darshan: I... m...m go...od...

Jaimi: Do you want to eat something?

Darshan: No! 

Jaimi takes off his shoes, watch, and cap. She puts him to bed properly. Jaimi turns off the lights. She pulls the comforter on him and is about to go on the other side of the bed but Darshan grabs her hand and pulls her on top of him. Jaimi looks at him who still has his eyes closed. She tries to get out of his grip but Darshan lays her down beside him. He falls into deep sleep again. Jaimi figures there's no point in trying as he's sleeping. She looks up at him and runs her fingers through his hair a few times. She falls asleep after a few minutes as well.