103.

"Hurry up!" I prodded, turning to look at the three boys who flanked behind me

Liam let out a laugh as we walked towards the school. "Syd, relax. We're not going to be late." he promised.

Letting out a huff, I glared back at him. "The whole senior class is probably already there!" I argued. I wasn't really sure why I was so anxious to get there, maybe I was afraid something similar to what happened on Scott's senior scribe night would occur. My mind travelled to the night two years ago, the night Theo had re-entered our lives.

Mason and Corey shared an amuse look as I yanked open the doors, ushering the boys inside.

It was days before the beginning of our senior year, and tonight was the night of the senior scribe. The commencement of senior year brought with it a mixture of emotions. I was excited, but at the same time I was terrified. The prospect of being separated from Liam next year always loomed in the back of my mind.

"You okay?" Liam whispered as we entered the library. I could tell that he had read the look on my face and picked up on my anxiety.

I nodded, plastering on a smile as I watched some of our old classmates pull the yearbooks off of one of the library shelves. "Just thinking." I promised.

He smiled as he placed a hand on the small of my back, ushering me into the line of other students waiting to sign their names.

I leaned into Liam, grinning as I watched Mason and Corey argue over the movie we had all watched before coming here. Apparently, they could not agree on whether or not it was actually good. The look on Liam's face mirrored my own as we watched our two friends. I felt a sense of luck consume me at the thought that when I had started high school, I hadn't known any of them, and now they were some of the most important people in my life. I was so lucky to have them.

With that thought, I felt my eyes wandering the several faces of my classmates. My eyes landed on her instantly. She was standing with a few other girls. Sophia caught my stares, and instead of looking away, she sent me a small smile.

I returned it, locking eyes with her for a moment before looking back to Liam. Sophia had been my best friend for years, and although we didn't even speak anymore, she had been by my side for so long. I couldn't just forget about her.

"Syd?" Mason called, drawing my attention back toward the boys. "Want to go first?" he asked, handing the marker in my direction.

I smiled, pulled away from Liam to take the marker out of Mason's hands. "Thanks, Mase." I muttered, moving past he and Corey to approach the shelf.

I uncapped the marker, hovering it above the shelf. Before I signed my own initials, I let my eyes scan over the hundreds of letters that already resided on the shelf from the past seniors of BHHS. I noted the familiar initials of my best friends- S.S, L.M, M.T, K.Y. and even D.H. I smiled softly to myself at the thought of the people that meant most to me.

My eyes then moved to find the initials that mirrored my own- S.M. Under my brother's initials were another set of letters in his hand writing-A.A.

I felt my heart clench at the sight of Allison's initials. However, the pain I felt was replaced with a soft smile. Scott had kept him with her, even if she wasn't actually here, she was always with him and all of us.

Content with everything, I reached forward, carefully writing my initials-S.M. I pulled back, doing one last scan of the scribbles before handing the marker to Liam.

He sent me a warm smile, taking the marker as I stepped back. I watched as he did a scan similar to me, an excited smile taking over his face as he wrote his initials next to my own. After handing the marker to Mason, Liam joined me.

Wrapping his arm around my shoulder, he pulled me close. "This is it." he announced, "We're seniors."

I grinned, nodding as I watched Mason write his initials. "Everything will change after this year." I mumbled, my demeanour changing. He and I had said something similar two years ago, right before Scott, Stiles' and the girls' last year at BHHS. But this after this year, it was going to change.

Liam looked down at me, "We'll be okay, Syd." he promised, pressing a quick kiss to the top of my head. "We always are."

A sad smile came to my face as Mason and Corey joined us. "I love you guys." I announced, looking between the three boys.

Mason smiled, wrapping his arm around the other side of me, Corey on the other side of him. "Love you, Syd." he enthused.

I let out a quick laugh, pushing down any sadness that lingered as I pulled away from the boys, "Okay, let's get out of here before were piss people off with our sappiness."

Liam laughed as he took a hold of my hand, "Before we go," he announced, looking to the other two boys, "Let's make a deal."

I looked over to him in curiosity as we began to descend the stairs. Liam looked at the three of us, "We always stay in touch," he proposed, "All of us...no matter where we end up."

I felt my heart swell as I nodded. "Deal." I agreed. Mason and Corey smiled, echoing my words.

"Okay," Liam breathed, a less serious look overtaking his face. "Now let's go get some ice cream."

-an-

the cuteness and the nostalgia... I can't handle.

also, know in the show that liam, mason and corey randomly skip junior year, but for the sake of my storyline, i'm keeping them at 2 years behind scott and the gang. so this would have taken place a year after everything with the anuk-ite! :)