78.

It was the last day of school. It had come so quickly I wasn't even prepared. I mean, being gone for 2 months probably also made the time fly by. We were all sitting in the courtyard of BHHS, discussing the events of what had happened. It was the first time we had all been together in months.

"I can't believe I thought he was hot." I grumbled in reference to Mr. Douglas aka the Nazi, shaking my head in disbelief.

"You what?" Liam asked, turning to face me, his brows furrowed in mock surprise, awaiting my response.

"Nothing hunny." I teased, giving him a wide smile. Liam just laughed as he threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. We all stood up, everyone smiling at each other, this was it, the last 2 periods for the seniors.

"Well," Scott said letting out a sigh, "This is it right?"

Lydia picked up her bag, throwing the strap over her shoulder, "This is it." she confirmed.

"It's been a hell of a ride." Stiles smiled, throwing his arm over Scott and I, who were standing closest to him.

"So," I said, pushing Stiles' arm off of me, "See you after class?" I asked, ruining whatever sentimental thing the seniors had going.

Stiles gaped at my actions before closing his mouth and smiling, "Yeah, see you guys then."

Liam grabbed my hand as we split off from the rest of the group, heading to our physics class which had obviously been assigned a new teacher. "I can't believe they're going to be leaving." Liam mumbled, referring to my brother and friends.

I sighed, I hated talking about them leaving. It was the end of the chapter that I didn't want to end.

"Things are going to be different" Liam added.

I nodded, almost laughing, "A lot different."

---

It was official, the school year was over and summer had just begun. Of course, my summer started standing by the Jeep in the school parking lot with Scott, Stiles, Liam and Mason by my side.

"Okay," Stiles said, joining us at the back of the Jeep once he was finished fixing whatever problem had occurred this time, "Liam, since you're the new alpha-"

"-I'm not an alpha," Liam interjected.

"Right, well alpha in training." Stiles corrected.

Liam shook his head slightly, "Well, I'd have to kill an alpha to..." Liam trailed off when he noticed the look on Stiles' face.

Stiles threw his hands up in frustration, "Liam! Since you're taking over, the most important thing you need to remember is that Mason will always be there to save your ass all the time." he said with a smirk, obviously paralleling Mason to himself.

"Not all the time." Scott pointed out defensively.

Stiles turned to Scott with a grin, "Most of the time though."

I scrunched up my face as I looked at Liam and Mason widely smiling at each other, "What about me?" I questioned, "I'm helpful."

Stiles laughed, "Yeah, Syd here will be the one who gets you into the most trouble."

My mouth fell open as I crossed my arms over my chest, "That's a lie and we all know it."

Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he smiled at me, "You're right. That is why I got you guys these." he said, reaching into the back of the Jeep to grab two baseball bats.

He handed one to me and one to Mason. I smiled as I took a hold of the bat, all the memories of Stiles' past with baseball bats flooding into my mind.

Mason obviously missed out on the true purpose behind the bat, "I don't play baseball." he revealed, an uncomfortable smiling spreading onto his face.

The smile of Stiles' face fell slightly, "Right, well neither do I-it's-it's not the point." he muttered through a tight smile as he placed the bat in Mason's hands, "Here you go."

Mason gave him a suspicious smile as he took the bat, "Thanks."

Liam laughed as he took a hold of my hand, signalling that he was ready to go. The seniors still may have graduation to look forward to, but for us, the school year was done which meant we were celebrating tonight.

"Love you guys!" Stiles called as the 3 of us left him, Scott and the Jeep alone.

I felt a warm smile spread onto my face as Liam wrapped his arm securely around me as we walked towards Mason's car. One era was ending but another was starting.