102.

It was well into the night by the time we had finally made it home

It was well into the night by the time we had finally made it home. I was exhausted, but an overwhelming sense of relief flooded my body knowing everything with the Anuk-ite was over. I just now needed to get home and see my brother and friends, to ensure they were okay. 

Liam, Mason, Corey and even Theo trailed behind me as we climbed the front steps to my house. The lights were on, meaning Scott was home. I could almost feel my heart burst knowing he was okay. 

I turned, glancing at the four boys with a small smile before I reached out and pushed the door open. As the door opened, the sound of voices filled my ears. An instantaneous smile came to my face knowing my friends were here also. 

I ushered the boys inside, allowing them to enter before I did. Finally, after the four of them were inside, I followed. Sighing, I shut the door, just then noticing that the voices had stopped. I lifted my head, confusion consuming me at the silence. 

However, as I looked into the living room I had realized why they had all stopped...they were all watching me with smiles. 

"What?" I questioned, looking around the room with a look of confusion. 

However, they didn't need to respond, as my eyes soon landed on what had them all smiling at me. 

"Oh my God!" I gasped, pushing past the four boys as I ran into the living room, all but launching myself into his arms.

Derek let out a laugh as he tightly wrapped his arms around me, "Hey, Syd." he laughed, shooting me a grin as we pulled apart. 

I watched him with a wide smile. "What are you doing here?" I demanded, completely surprised to see him.

"What?" he teased, "You really think I'd let you guys take back Beacon Hills without me?"

Just as I was about to respond, another voice interrupted the conversation. "You know," he announced, drawing my attention toward him, "I'm going to try not to take any offence that you ran to him instead of me."

My smile widened as I moved away from Derek, instantly wrapping my arms around the source of the voice. "Stiles, you idiot." I muttered as he returned the hug. "We didn't call you for a reason."

He let out a laugh as we pulled apart, "Doesn't mean you don't have to be excited to see me." he chastised, the grin not leaving his face the entire time. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "I haven't seen Derek in over a year." I pointed out, "I saw you a few months ago."

"Okay," Scott announced, pulling me away from Stiles, "My turn."

"Scott," I laughed as he pulled me into a hug, "I see you every day."

My brother chuckled, pulling me away and holding me at arms length. His eyes fell to the wound on my forehead, concern covering his face. I pushed him away, "Relax." I whispered, "Could have been way worse."

Scott sighed as he nodded before looking to the other four boys who had followed me here. "You guys okay?" he wondered. 

Everyone nodded, Liam being the only one to speak. "She's still out there isn't she?" he questioned, clearly in reference to Miss. Monroe. 

The group of older kids shared a look before Scott nodded. "Yeah." he admitted, "But let's not worry about here right now" he advised.

I looked over to Lydia and Malia, shooting them wide smiles. My eyes then widened as I noticed two more figures sitting on the couch- Jackson and Ethan. I hadn't seen either of them in years, I was barely a freshmen the last time I saw them. 

Jackson grinned, shooting me a quick wave, "Sydney." he greeted, "Nice to see you."

I looked back to Scott with an amused look, pleasantly surprised to see so many familiar faces. Monroe and the Anuk-ite may have tried to tear Beacon Hills apart, but they both failed immensely. They hadn't teared us apart at all, in fact, they had brought us closer together. They had kept my brother and friends in Beacon Hills, and had brought back people we hadn't seen in months. 

The hate I felt for Monroe ran deep, but at the same time, I was grateful to her. Grateful that she taught us the power of our pack...the power of the supernatural. 

"So," Stiles announced, breaking the silence. "Who wants to order pizza?"