49.

"Come on. We have to get there as soon as possible." Scott instructed as him, Liam, Stiles and I got into the back of the van that Parrish was driving.

"This is disgusting." I gagged as the smell of death hit my nostrils.

It was agreed that in order to not be caught while trying to get into Eichen, we needed real dead bodies in the back of the van along with the the four of us. Our plan was that Parrish would say that the hospital morgue was too full, therefore they needed to use Eichen's. It was pretty believable considering all the bodies that had been showing up lately.

"Okay Syd, you first." Scott said motioning to one of the body bags.

"Why do I have to go first?" I asked staring at my brother.

"Because." he responded, giving me an expectant look as he motioned to the bag. 

I gave him a worried look as I crouched down and pulled the bag apart, allowing me to get in it. Once my whole body was secure in the bag, I looked up at the boys.

"See you on the other side." And then the bag was zipped up, and all I could see was black.

---

Ten minutes later I clawed at the zipper on the bag, but had no luck getting a grip. I could hear the boys undoing their bags.

"A little help!" I called, hoping one of them would help me get the hell out of this bag

A few moments later, light flooded my vision as my bag was opened. I took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air and looked up at Liam who was smiling at me.

"Thanks." I panted, sitting up at looking at Scott and Stiles.

"Never again!" Stiles gasped.

"Yeah." Scott agreed, nodding his head and looking down at his phone, "Fifteen minutes starting now." he announced.

I watched in amusement as Stiles struggled to get out of his bag, which resulted in him falling from the table.

I hopped off the table and walked over to where he was lying.

"Brain dead?" I asked looking down at him with a smile.

"Ha ha, very funny. Help me up." He stuck his hand out and I took it, pulling him up from the ground.

"Okay, let's go we don't have all night." Scott pointed to the time on his phone.

As we approached the door, my brother stopped us all, pressing his ear to the door. I stood in between Stiles and Liam, Liam's hand lightly placed on the small of my back.

After a moment of listening, Scott stepped back and opened the door, ushering the 3 of us through.

"Stay close." Liam whispered in my ear, causing chills to run up my spine.

As we walked down the vacant halls of Eichen, my nerves grew. Stiles was in the lead followed by Scott, then me, and then Liam.

Suddenly Stiles stopped, causing me to run into the back of Scott. I gasped as someone gripped my arm pulling me behind a wall.

"What are they doing there?" Scott asked.

"Who?" I questioned, confused with what was going on.

"Their rounds should of ended five minutes ago." Stiles answered.

Since nobody was going to answer my question, I made an educated guess that what stopped us dead in our tracks was a couple of guards.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered, peering around the corner.