Kabanata 30 | Wakas

Date Finished: June 11, 2020.

#WIHKab30AtWakas

Gio.

It's a long ride from talking to Divine that I'll be his boyfriend. Hindi ko gusto 'yon, na kahit hawak ng pamilya niya ang buhay ko at hinding hindi mangyayari ang gusto niya.

I was a 14 when Tito Dean called me to be Divine's friend, sobra kasi niyang spoiled.

"Sabi ko sa'yo hindi mo ako matitiis, e." She said, sitting in their couch while watching movies.

Her favorite Brat became her persona since then.

"Akala ko ba wala kang magawa at hindi mo gusto 'yong biniling libro sa'yo ng daddy mo?" Tanong ko sakaniya.

"If I were you, I would like to lie than not to have a talk without in a day." Tumayo siya at hinila ako papunta sa couch.

Ayokong bastusin si Divine simula pa lang talaga may mali na sa ugali niya, na sabi niya ako lang ang nakakapagpaayos nito.

Pero sa tuwing ginagawa ko namang ayusin 'to pakiramdam kong may mali. Hanggang sa isang gabi, nagkaroon ako ng oras magliwaliw.

I looked for the nearest club in Pasig, I'm with my band mates. They are heavy-drinker with too many girls around.

Shouts, loudness of the music and erotic things happening. But my eyes caught this girl, a girl talking to her 4 friends. They are looking at my friends.

"Bro, sunggaban mo 'yong nakatingin sa'kin. Ibabalato ko na sa'yo." Bulong ni Rome.

"Ikaw nalang. Magagalit si Divine." Pagsisinungaling ko. They all know that Divine is my girlfriend and soon to be my fiancè but it's just for a show.

"Bro, sige na, isang gabi lang." Pamimilit ni Clyde hawak ang isang baso ng beer at sliced lemon sa kanan.

"Womanizers." Gossips and sips the beer in the cup.

I clearly saw the two girls who are putting their hands on their mouth. It's just an escape, but for now I'll cherish it with her.

"Can I dance with you?" I asked her.

Tumayo naman siya agad at kinuha ang kamay ko at pumunta agad sa dance floor. Her stares melting me. Her hands definitely the best hand I ever felt. It's strange, but I feel like I'm stuck happily tonight.

"If you asked me to dance is escape for kissing me. Just kiss another one." She mouther quickly.

"I'm not asking you for a kiss. Unless you want it," I dared myself.

"You guys don't know how kiss works to someone, not unless it's really intended."

I needed to know what's her favorite song right now. So I can listen and sing it for her. "Here, what kind of music do you listen most of the time?"

Her eyes came big.

"I like Eraserheads musics," she's nodding like she's sure of her taste of music.

But she have a good taste.

"What's your favorite song?" To specify.

"Ang Huling El Bimbo." She answered.

After that night I also looked at her ID and she's wearing it but she didn't noticed. We're on same school, we just only have 1 year gap.

Finally, I saw her walking on the pathway looking at her phone's screen. I guess she's waiting or just checking something.

Matapos ang bungguan, I decided to add her on social media platforms.

About the band, I searched for more music and my attention caught this song entitled With A Smile.

When It Happens | ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara