Chapter 16

Sorry for the huge time skip, but the drama needs to start soon and I just can't keep dragging things out. Drama will start soon.

I updated on my phone, so I'll edit when I get the chance.

Hope you like the chapter!

CoMmEnt, vOtE, fAn

~*~*~*~

I sat on it and it still wouldn't budge. I groaned in frustration and finally gave up.

"Harry!" I yelled. Minutes later Harry appeared at the door. Seeing my situation, he burst into laughter.

"It's not funny." I huffed.

"It so is! You should see yourself right now."

"Help?" I pleaded.

"Sure." He came and grabbed my waist, lifting me off the suitcase.

"I can get up on my own. I just need help zipping up the stupid thing."

He smirked and nodded, sitting down on the ground. "I know."

He lifted the lid of the suitcase and looked at the clothes that were spilling out.

"You've never packed a suitcase before, have you?"

"No..." I mumbled. "I've never gone anywhere."

"Clearly." He smirked as he took all my clothes out and put them in a pile. "You've got to fold them first."

He took each piece of clothing and neatly folded it before placing it back in the suitcase. Once he was finished, he shut the suitcase and zipped it up easily. He stood back up and faced me, grinning proudly.

"Wow. Thanks Haz. I didn't expect you to do it. I assume you had someone who packed your bags for you..." I trailed off.

"Nope. We all do it. But I do it best. Louis always makes me pack his bags."

"Of course he does." I smiled.

He returned the smile and we just stared goofily at each other.

"I love you, you know that?" I asked.

"Course I do. I love you too, Lissa Love."

He wrapped his arms around me and I grinned at the nickname, remembering when he came up with it.

~*~*~*~

It was the day after my birthday, about two months ago. The boys were doing an interview and Tess and I were watching backstage. It was the day the Harry and Niall were going to tell everyone about us.

"Whose single? I've heard rumors that some of you have recently been taken?" The interviewer asked. She was a young women who was very attractive.

None of the boys raised their hands. The interviewer kept waiting for their answer.

"We are all taken." Harry finally answered. The audience was quiet for a moment before chaos happened. Most everyone in the audience were teenage girls, so you can imagine how they would react after being told that their "future husband" had a girlfriend.

After a while, the interviewer finally got the girls to calm down. She turned her attention back to the boys.

"So we know who Liam, Louis, and Zayn's girlfriends are, but we don't know about Harry and Niall's new lovers. Details?"

I watched Harry as his face broke out into a huge grin.

"Her name is Clarissa Lovette, but we call her Lissa. She just turned 18, yesterday actually."