CH32 JIKIN AND TEA?

Seokjin POV

Y/n left me with this new student. She dragged the other one out CLINGING ONTO HIS ARM?

What does she thinks she's doing? I need to control myself. I constantly remind myself that she's not mine.

I sighed out loudly making him took a glance at me. He smiled. Weird.

Jimin:Looks like we're eating together sir.

I scoffed at him,

Seokjin:With you? No thanks.

I walked out of the class and he started to chase me, grabbing my shoulders and turned me to face him.

Jimin:*pouts* Please...

Seokjin:What are you? A girl?

Jimin:No...

Seokjin:Then? Move away.

Jimin:Sir...

He looked me in my eyes. He pouted and made cute little puppy eyes with his eyesmile.

WHAT IS HE DOING! He- he...

Seokjin:*exhales deeply* Fine... let's go.

He cheered and dragged me to the cafeteria. His mood does changes quickly.

I foolowed him to the cafeteria and got our food. Gosh! I'm really eating with my students.

Every student was eyeing me now and then. Embarassment made it's way to me.

I just walked confidently not showing my flaws. I hoped no one looks down on me.

Jimin lead me to a table. Once we reached there he spoke,

Jimin:Eating without us? Rude...

I looked at the table and saw Y/n. I gulped hard.

Jimin:Can we join you guys?

He flashed his angelic smile to them. They just nodded thir heads.

After lunch, we headed to separate ways.

TIME SKIP

AFTER SCHOOL

Y/n POV

The final bell rang about five minutes ago. Jin insisted to take me home. I mean... he insisted on giving me a ride back home to my home.

I was just spacing out in my own world. I don't know what to think. I let my mind play some of my memories.

Suddenly I felt that someone pulled me and I fell with my lips brushing with someone?

WAIT! IS THIS HOW MY FIRST KISS IS STOLEN?! OH NO! I WON'T CARE MUCH IF IT WASN'T MY TEACHER!

I stood up and touched my lips. Did I really just kissed him?

I gasped loudly remembering the embarassing incident. It wasn't that embarassing, it's somehow enjoyable.

I smiled to myself. I kinda liked the kiss. I don't know why but i feel safe with him.