CH28 REVEALED

Seokjin POV

I was at an unknown place. I looked around me. Am I dreaming?

Suddenly there was a gust of win blown at my face. I closed my eyes feeling the wind pass by me.

I opened my eyes once again and I was at the... park?

Why was I here? Unexpectedly, I heard someone sobbing. I got curious, who on the earth will cry at a park?

I followed the voice untill I saw her, Y/n.

She's silently crying there. I went to her but before I could hold her, someone did.

Someone that I don't want to see it's face anymore, Namjoon.

I was irritated by his presence, seeing his face? It's another level of annoying.

Slowly I looked back at them and I saw tgat Namjoon is holding a knife ready to stab her.

Seokjin:NOOOO!!!!! DON'T KILL HER!

I ran to them but the more I ran, the more far I am from reaching her. I dropped myself, tired.

I can't rest now! She needs me...

At last, Namjoon left her suffering from the loss of blood. I came to her and put her head on my lap.

I was panting and sweating from the run. I didn't care about me. I mean, LOOK AT HER! she got stabbed...

Seokjin:No! NO!! I'm sorry for leaving you! Don't die yet, I love you.

She looked up at me from my lap. She helplessly wraps her hand loosely around my neck.

I pulled her closer to me untill our faces were only a few inches a way from each other.

Without hesitation, I connected my lips locking it with hers. I could feel the warmness from her lips as it was real.

It wasn't right?

Namjoon POV

Namjoon:HOW DID YOU MISSED THE SHOT?!

He only lowered his head. Afraid maybe?

Namjoon:I ASKED YOU PARK JIMIN! HOW DID YOU MISSED IT?

He just lowered his head more. Not daring to answer me. He knows not to answer when I'm pissed off.

Namjoon:You're lucky that Tae was there to help you! Otherwise, I won't waste my money paying the fine to release you.

I looked at them both. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

I found them stranded on the streets. Why not take them in? I thought at that time.

I trained them to become my special men. I believe that they are capable of doing anything...

I'm wrong...

They are the most purest of the gang. Believe me, they never killed a single soul or maybe never killed an ant?

They both are so close together. They even call themselves "95z soulmates". How childish!