CH3 ENEMY

...Kim Jennie

Jennie is the hot girl in the high school. Since it's senior year, she ranked first in the hottest girl charts. Jisoo is third in the list. Lisa is second though. *LOL BP*

Jennie:Hey,nerdie! Are you deaf or what. I'm calling you!

Jisoo:Just go and mind your own business Jen.

Jennie:I. Was. Not. Talking. To. You! Stay out of this Jisoo.

Jisoo:She's my friend!

Jennie:Come on Jisoo! You're the third hottest girl in the school.

Jisoo:And what about that?

Jennie:I'm sure you don't want your ranking to go down because of you hanging out with her.

Jennie pointed at Y/n. Y/n was hurt by Jennie's action.

Jisoo:I love being friends with her! So be it!

Jennie:Geez! I'm just advicing you to stay away from a nerd like her!

Jisoo:You watch your mouth will you!

Y/n:GUYS,STOP!

They both stopped bickering as their attention went to her. The whole class also shifted their gaze to her.

Everyone was shocked of her new behaviour. She never shouted like this.

She was shocked herself. She looked at Jisoo and back at Jennie. Gaining confidence.

Y/n:Just stop fighting for once! I'm sick of it!

She quickly stormed of the class and went to the nearest restroom.

She stood in front of the mirror while taking of her glasses.

Y/n:*to herself* Am I that ugly?

She kept sobbing until she heard the first bell rang. She quickly gathered herself and went to class.

On her way, she bumped into one of her bullies. It's no other than... JEON JUNGKOOK.

He is Jennie's boyfriend to be exact. This couple is really getting on her nerves.

Jungkook:Whatch where are you going you nerd!

Y/n:Sorry...

Jungkook:Jennie is right, you became more ugly after summer. Eww...

Jungkook looked at Y/n with a disgusted look on his face.

Y/n:Are you done?

Y/n tried to stand up for herself. Eventhough she's screaming inside.

Jungkook:Wow,Y/n! You really got an attitude. Should I remind you who are you talking to?

Y/n:No need to remind me yo pabo! You're the playboy in our school. Everyone knows your not loyal to Jennie...

Jungkook:Yah you slut!

Jungkook was about to slap her but luckily, the discipline teacher spotted them. She gave Jungkook 2 hours of detention after school.

Y/n went back to class to face a worried Jisoo. She was freaking worried about her.

Jisoo:Where did you go Choi Y/n? I was so worried...

Y/n:Do you really care about me?

Y/n had a thought about Jisoo only befriends with cause of pittiness and not genuinely wanted to.

Jisoo:Of course I care about you Y/n~. I am sincerely being friends with you.

Y/n:Do you promise that you will never leave me?

Jisoo:I promise!

With that, we made a 'pinky promise' by intertwining both of our right pinkies together.

------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys expect that Jin was the one to protect Y/n from being slapped by jungkook? Relax... I still want you guys to know all of the characters first! Jin will be introduced but not know... I'm still doing an author POV. when the time is right, I'll do the persona's POV.

Hoped you enjoyed this episode. Saranghae

-thirjinie-