CH29 FUNERAL

Taehyung POV

I woke up beside Jimin. He was still asleep. I stared at him while rubbing my eyes. I started to shake him.

Tae:Jimin~ Ireonna~ (wake up~)

Jimin:Don't wake me...

Tae:Aren't you excited! We're going to school!

Jimin:No we aren't.

I frowned. How dare he. I thought he was more happy than me. Finally we have the opportunity to finish our last year at school.

Tae:What do you mean?

Jimin:Namjoon hyung told me that we're not going today, but tomorrow.

Tae:Why~?

I pouted like a little baby.

Jimin:Cause your a little baby~ now sleep!

He pulled the blanket and he slept. I was dumbfounded. I slowly get out from the bed and went out.

We're in the men's house near the Kim's mansion (namjoon). I was wondering around thinking deeply.

I let out a sigh and went back to my room. (More like a shared room with jimin).

Since there is nothing good to do, I decided to continue dreaming.

Nite!

Wait... should I say good night or good morning?

Tae:*mumbles to himself* I want to sleep so I'll say good night but, it's literally morning...*sighs*

Jimin:Don't waste this precious offer Tae. It's once in a blue moon.

With that, I went deep into my slumber.

Namjoon POV

I felt sorry for them because they really looked forward to go to school today.ugh!

Why waste their time if the target isn't there? That's why I gave them a short holiday today.

As I was saying, today is the funeral. This means that I can see Y/n. But, I have to go undercover.

Who wants to see their parents killer at their parents funeral?

My mom and dad went there first. I decided to go by myself. I took my car and drove to the venue.

When I arrived, I saw many people there. They are famous people though.

I got out from my car and wore my black mask and a black cap. I blend in the crowd to go to Y/n.

I saw her but, she's at the front. I'll just watch her from here I guess.

I saw her crying her eyes out. I saw someone hugging her and it's him.

Their parent's dream man.

I feel my body tensed up. Min Ho just stood beside them watching the burial.

I swear, if it wasn't for the burial, I think the man that was hugging her will be dead meat.

After the burial ended, the crowd started to leave. I went to my car and stay.