CH24 SAVE

Min Ho POV

When I arrived home, I quickly exited the car. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling.

My instincts are saying that there is something bad gonna happen. I just shrugged the thought off.

Before I reached Y/n's room, one of the guards stopped me.

Guard:Min Ho sir! I need to tell you something.

Min Ho:What is it?

Guard:Yesterday there was a doctor came here. He claimed to be Y/n's personal doctor. I called you but you didn't answer.

Min Ho:Since when she has a personal doctor?

The guard just shrugged his shoulders. I sighed heavily and walk towards her bedroom.

I was infeont of her door and knocked. Hoping that she is already awake. But, I got no reply.

I twisted the doorknob and went inside. I looked at her unconscius form and smiled a little.

Min Ho:*to himself* You're waking up today, right? Your friend misses you... please wake up soon sis.

I went by her side and took her hand in mine. I wipe her visible tears away. I caressed her hand softly.

The next thing I know, she started screaming.

Y/n:MOM! DAD! NOOO!!!!

I was shocked. She was sweating and calling for mom and dad. Why Y/n? What's happening? Tell me!

After asking her mentally in my head, I got a call that I wish was fake.

???:Hello?

Min Ho:Hello?

???:Are you Min Ho? The Choi's son?

Min Ho:Yeah... who are you?

???:Oh, I'm the nurse who os treating your parents.

Min Ho:Oooo... why did you call? Did anything happen?

The nurse inhaled a big mount of oxygen and exhaled heavily. She was debating either to tell me or not.

Min Ho:What is it miss?

Nurse:WE TRIED OUR BEST SIR! BUT THEIR HEARTBEATS ARE GETTING SLOWER! They're not gonna make it... please come.

My whole world stopped. It is true? Are they gonna leave me and Y/n? No...NO!

I thanked the nurse and run my hand through my hair. I'm trying hard to process the information. I'm fighting with my tears.

Don't...DON'T FALL NOW!

While I was deep in my thoughts, someone hold my hands to comfort me. However, my tears betrayed me. My tears streamed down my cheek like a river.

The hands suddenly went up to my face.

Y/n:Oppa... why are you crying? You know right I hate it when you cry...

Min Ho:Y-Y/n! You're awake!

Y/n:Of course... Is mom and dad okay?

She suddenly asks... I can't tell her. She just woke up. What if the news affect her condition?

Y/n:Oppa! Are they fine!

Her voice sounded demanding now. I was so afraid to tell her. What can I do?