CH31 TARGET

Jimin Pov

Jimin:My name is Park Jimin. *smirks* What about you sir? Wouldn't you introduce yourself? At least tell us your name.

I smiled to myself proudly. Not caring about anyone else cause he's the target.

There was a long pause. Actually, a long staring contest between me and him.

The class just looked at us with their annoying shocked faces. I mean,

What the hell? (Comment if you can hear his voice, cause I can!)

Seokjin:What an attitude you have Mr. Jimin? I didn't know that you care about my name. It's KIM SEOKJIN.

Jackpot! It's him! Namjoon hyung will beproud of me. Wait... he said to have a good relationship with him right?

Jimin:*bows 90°* I'm sorry sir! I didn't have any intentions to be rude. Please forgive me!

I kept bowing waiting for his answer.

Seokjin:Yah! You can sit Jimin. No need to bow. I'm only a substitute teacher afterall.

I stand up straightly and smiled.

Jimin:Thanks sir!

I sat down comfortably when I was nudged by someone. I looked at my right to see Y/n with a concern look on her face.

What's up with her? I felt my heart skipped a beat when she hold my hand whilst gently caressing it.

She mouthed "I'm sorry". I just stared at her memorizing her features.

Her eyes, her nose, her lips. They look kissable though. How do they taste like.

My thoughts were interrupted by a coughing sound. She let go of my hand hurrily.

I looked away from her, rolling my eyes. I looked straight ahead only to meet a pair of eyes piercing mine.

I chuckled to myself, jealous?

Y/n POV

Tae:We have never been to school before.

I'm speechless. I didn't dare to speak again. I only mouthed to Tae "sorry about that".

He mouthed back "gwaenchana (it's okay)". My eyes shifted to my left, Jimin.

Why is he bowing? Just a sexond ago he's acting like a tough guy with full of attitude. Now?

He looks like he just fell from heaven. He's apologising too! I felt sorry for him and Tae.

Jimin:*bows 90°* I'm sorry sir! I didn't have any intentions to be rude. Please forgive me!

He kept bowing waiting for Jin's answer.

Seokjin:Yah! You can sit Jimin. No need to bow. I'm only a substitute teacher afterall.

He stand up straightly and smiled.

Jimin:Thanks sir!