CH5 Bully

Name...

Y/n didn't utter a single word. She went silence. Min Ho just sighed heavily.

Min Ho:See... you don't even know his name.

Y/n:I swear he's real...*teary eyes*

Min Ho hugged her little sister in order to comfort her.

Min Ho:Who wants ice-cream?

Min Ho breaks the hug.

Y/n:You sure know how to cheer me up bro.

Min Ho dragged her to the ice-cream shop.They bought ice-cream and went home.

[NEXT DAY]

[AT SCHOOL]

I was at my locker taking my books for the first class. When suddenly someone slammed me to the lockers. Y/n groaned in annoyance.

Y/n:What was that for, Jungkook?

Jungkook:Fun? *smirks*

Y/n:What the...

Suddenly Jennie came and made things more worse. She gained everyone's attention.

Jennie:Hey, everyone! I just want to say that Y/n is a sneaky slut. I have proof!

She shouted and emphasized every word loud and clear for everyone to hear.

I just stood there in Jungkook's grip. I seriously hate this couple.

Boy1:A slut?

Girl1:Seriously? I don't believe that.

Girl2:Yeah... she's a nerd. Who even wants to date her?

Boy2:I bet not a single man

Jennie:Hey, wait you guys! I have proof!

Boy3:Show us

Jennie:Check your phones.

Suddenly, the sound of message ringtones filled the corridor.

All of the students glued their eyes to their phones. Looking at the message.

Y/n also received it. Jungkook loosened his grip on Y/n so she can take a look at the message.

It was a video. She clicked play and it showed a video of her and ...

MIN HO.

Y/n was pissed off. It was her brother! Not her boyfriend. The video only contain that her brother is wiping her tears.

Boy1:Seriously,Jennie? It's only one boy.

Boy2:Yeah! And you called her slut?

Jungkook:If she can be with one, why not many? *smirks*

Jennie smiled proudly cause her boyfriend got her back.

???:Just like your slutty girlfriend, Jungkook!

I turned my head and saw Jisoo. She was mad. No one dared to interrupt the scene.

Jisoo was infront of Jungkook. Jungkook fiercely raised his hand, ready to slap Jisoo.

Jungkook:How dare you call my girl like that!

Before his hand hit Jisoo's face, I ran infront of Jisoo. So his hand hit my left cheek.

*SLAPS*

That will definitely leave a mark.

Everyone gasped at the scene, untill a voice being heard.

???:Y/n!

It's...

MIN HO

He ran towards Y/n and cupped her cheeks.

Min Ho:Are you okay, SISTER?

Another loud gasp escaped everyone's mouth. SISTER?! Everyone thought.

Jungkook was about to drag Jennie away from there but immediately stopped by Jisoo.

Jungkook:Move away!

Jisoo:Why? Afraid of her brother?

Jungkook:JUST MOVE, JISOO!

Jungkook was about to push Jisoo when a strong pair of arms holding him from doing so.

Jungkook:Let go, you p-

Jungkook gulped. Jennie stood there with her jaw dropped. It was...

------------------------------------------------------
Nope... it's not SEOKJIN! Don't put your hopes to high. I bet it's not him. Why should he be there anyways? He doesn't have any reasons to go to their high school. Unless... Nah! Haha

Anyways, did you guys enjoy this episode? I hope you do!

What was Min Ho doing there? Is Y/n alright? Whose the person with the strong pair of arms?

Follow me and together we find out! Lots of love from me to you guys!♥

-thirjinie-