CH11 PRIVACY

Seokjin POV

I'm at school. In my office to be precise. I was writing some notes when someone barged in.

Seokjin:Could you at least knock?

She just rolled her eyes. She stomped her way towards me. I just gulped at my place.

Unexpectedly, she took my arm and pulled up my long sleeve. I ws shockec by her action.

Seokjin:Choi Y/n! What do you think you're doing to your teacher?

Y/n:Why do you have this?

I stayed silent. I can't answer. It's lick someone had glued my lips together.

Y/n:I know who you are...

Seokjin:Yes you do! I'm your substitute teacher.

Y/n:I have enough lies in my life! Just tell me the truth!

Seokjin:I-

Y/n:I miss you! *teary eyes*

She hugged me while crying in my chest. I don't know how to react. I feel numb.

I just patted her hair. I missed her too.

Seokjin:I-

KRINGG!

Seokjin:*to himself* huh?

I woke up with confusion. Was that all just a dream? Well, it isn't bad though.

I started smiling like crazy. I'm blushing too. I am madly in love with her, aren't I?

I went to bath and prepared myself. I just feel happy today! I can't wait to see her.

I grabbed my bag and went towards the kitchen. I saw Jennie and I stared at her weirdly.

Jennie:What?

Seokjin:Why aren't you ready?

Jennie:I don't want to.

Seokjin:Look, if it's about yesterday, than I apologise. Don't skip school just for that small thing.

Jennie:First, I accept your apology and second, you're lost track in time. *flips hair*

Seokjin:What do you mean?

Jennie:It's Saturday, duh!

Seokjin:Wait,what?

Jennie just laughed histerically at me. OMG! I'm so embarassed!

Jennie:Look at you! Wearing all smartly to impress someone but sadly, you can't see her.

She laughed again like there is no tomorrow.

Seokjin:Yah! I always look smart.

Jennie just continued eating her breakfast. Then I asked her,

HE'S MY TEACHER?! [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara