CH25 PROMISE

Y/n POV

Min Ho:Nurse! H-how are t-they?

Nurse:I'm sorry sir! They didn't make it... You can go and see them now. I'll let you know the cause of the death later.

With that she went away to do her job. I sat there emotionless. My parents... are they really gone?

So, the dream is true... I din't expect this to be real... I... don't know what to do...?

Suddenly my teacher spoke,

Seokjin:Let's go and see them...

Min Ho stood up and pulled his hand towards me. I didn't move.

Seokjin:Go in first, I'll deal with her.

Min Ho just nodded and went in. I didn't dare look at him. I don't want to show my sadness.

I felt a gaze towards me, it was my teacher.

Seokjin:Y/n-nie~ let's go...

Without warning him, I pulled him into a tight hug. I hugged him so tight because I really need someone.

I wasn't in my right mind at that time, I didn't care if he's my teacher. I just need a shoulder to cry on.

I cried and said something that comes into my mind.

Y/n:They promised me! They said *sniffs* t-they will *coughs* never l-leave me... *sobs*

I looked up and stared deeply into his eyes whilst saying,

Y/n:They won't leave me like him, right?

I felt my teacher's body stiffen. I didn't care much so I just continued crying.

Seokjin:Y/n~ cheer up, please? Your parents must be worried about you...

He patted my back to comfort me. I... I... ugh! This is too much to handle!

Seokjin hold both of my shoulders and made me face him.

Seokjin:Y/n! Look at me!

I looked straight into his eyes.

Somehow, I can see the worry in his eyes. The concern look on his face. Is he worried and concerned about me?

I stopped crying, just watery eyes. Don't judge me! Actually, I'm feeling something. I kept staring into his beautiful eyes.

This time I felt... weird?

What is this feeling? I suddenly fell calm, safe, loved...?

Wait... WHAT?! WHAT HAS MY TEACHER DONE TO MY POOR HEART!

Seokjin:Y/n... *sighs* let's go and see your parents.

I just nodded my head weakly and followed him to their room. I just cant bear this sadness.

Once I stepped in the room, I was greeted by two beds with two covered bodies.

I went straight to between the beds and drop to my knees. I cried my heart there.