CH23 STAY

Namjoon POV

I am now on my way to Y/n's house after drugging her parents. I just wanted to give her a visit.

I discuised (how to spell: comments!) as a doctor and went there.

It's already night. I know Min Ho's not here cause I kinda put a 'camera bug' at Y/n.

I can control the bugs movements and I already checked the house.

It's Min Ho free!

When I arrived there, I have to go pass the guards. Guess what? They believed me!

I mean, how stupid are those guards? They actually didn't call Min Ho for confirmation. Pfft... fools!

I went inside and go to her room. I saw her and still she is unconscius. Good.

I slowly approached her and sit on her bed. I'm not an idiot! Of course I locked the doors.

I carressed her plump cheeks and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Namjoon:*whispers* Hi princess... I already killed your parents. Let's make this easy, if you're willing to love me, I'll stop killing your loved ones.

Y/n:*mumbles in sleep* Mom! Dad! Where are you? *sobs*

Namjoon:They're gone princess, don't worry... I'm here.

I comforted her and tried my best to hold myself. I don't want ending up 'making love' with her in this condition. (thirjinie:I'm innocent!)

I want to wait for her to be ready. Yeah, I still have a little bit of sanity when I'm with her.

She gives me the vibes. Positive vibes to be precise.

After a good long 10 minutes watching her, I decided to go home. I wonder, where is Min Ho?

Doesn't he care about her sister? He really does rely 100% on those guards and maids.

Pathetic.

I thanked the guards and the maids and went back home. Currently, I'm thinking about attending a couple's funeral soon.

Haha...

'Couple's funeral'. More like a suppose-to-be-alive-parents-in-law funeral.

I laugh to myself. Soon she will be mine.

NEXT DAY

Min Ho POV

I woke up on a couch. It's so uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and now I know why was I uncomfortable...

SUGA IS IN THE SAME SOFA!

I stood up from the awkward situation and then realization hits me,

I'm still at Jin's home. OMG! I overslept. I just wanted to take a short nap.

Why didn't anybody woke me up!