CH4 REALIZATION

KRINGG!

It's the last school bell. Y/n smiled to herself thinking about home when realization hits her...

Y/n:*to herself* They're not home... *sighs*

???:BOO!

Y/n:*not even startled* Can we go home?

Min Ho:You're no fun...

Y/n:What'd you expect?

Min Ho:A slight flinch, I guess?

Min Ho looked at her with an unexplained expression. She just looked at him, not knowing what to say...

Y/n:It is really good if you can take me home now... I really would love a nap now.

Min Ho:Yah! Who said you can take a nap in the evening? It'll make you crazy. Let's go somewhere you like.

Y/n:The Mall? *puppy eyes*

Min Ho:What? I thought you needed fresh air. I wanted to take you to the park.

THE PARK...

That is the last place you could think of going to... it holds up just too many sweet and bitter memories.

Min Ho:Well, Mall or p-

Y/n:MALL!

Min Ho:No need to scream! I hear you loud enough.

Y/n:hehe... sorry.

They both went into the car and Min Ho started driving to the Mall.You are now thinking of what should you do at the mall.

Min Ho:What do you want to do at the mall anyways?

Y/n:Are you a mind-reader?

Min Ho:What?

Y/n:I was just thinking about that.

Min Ho:No clue... I just guessed it.

Y/n:Yeah you did.

Soon they reached the Mall.Y/n excitingly exited the car and went to the entrance.

Min Ho:Yah! Sis! Wait up!

Y/n:You're slow... try to pick up next time! *shows tounge*

Min Ho:hey!

Min Ho reached his sister and walked in together. They wandered the mall for an hour now.

Y/n:Oppa... *puppy eyes*

Min Ho:What do you want?

Y/n:See! I told you!

Min Ho:What?

Y/n:You're a mind-reader!

Min Ho:How can"t I read you?
I've known you since mom gave birth to you.

Y/n:You know me too well.

Min Ho:I am a protective and handsome brother. I also remember all of your childhood memories.

CHILDHOOD?

Y/n thought for a second before questioning her brother.

Y/n:Is it true that you remember everything?

Y/n just wanted to know...

Min Ho:100% true!

Y/n:So you do know that I have a childhood bestfriend?

Min Ho:Y/n... *sighs*

Y/n:What?

Min Ho:You still can't bear the truth yet?

Y/n:What truth?

Min Ho:You know exactly right that your so called "childhood friend" is only your imagination.

Y/n:Don't you dare! He is real!

Min Ho:He is not...

Min Ho tried his best to comfort his sister. But she's just too stubborn.

Y/n:He is real! If not, how come I have this bracelete?

Min Ho just sighed

Min Ho:Y/n dear, you made him up. You were too lonely when you were little. Our parents didn't give much aytention to you. So you ended up making up your own "little world".

Y/n:But... I remember clearly that I met him at the park!

Min Ho:We always go to the park together... but you always talking to yourself... I gave you the bracelete.

Y/n:You're lying! If that is so, where is the other bracelete. I remember that there are two of these.

Y/n showed her wrist that has the bracelete on towards Min Ho. Min Ho sighed again.

Min Ho:You really made up a pretty good story in your head. There is only one of that bracelete. I bought it specially for you!

Y/n:Liar...

Min Ho:If he is real, then tell me his name!

Y/n opened her mouth and hesitated to speak.

Name...

------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fellow readers... I hope you enjoy my story. Thanks for still reading it! Although it is a little short for every episode... but I'll try harder on the next ones.

What is his name? What will Y/n say? How will Min Ho react? Does Y/n still believes in her "childhood friend"?

Find out on the next episode!

Purple you all! Keep on waiting for Seokjin!

-thirjinie-