CH30 NEW STUDENTS

Y/n POV

I'm at school. I went straight to class. Not wanting to bump into anybody.

I'm not feeling good. Who'll be? The school nerd had transformed into a hottie.

Nah... I'm kidding. I didn't wear my glasses today. I also didn't tie my hair as always.

Everyone was whispering, about me I guess? I'm not comfortable. I'm still not used to be the center of attention.

I feel awkward. I kept on walking untill someone shouted my name whilst hugging me.

Jisoo...

Jisoo:Y/N! I MISS YOU PABO!

Y/n:ME TOO!

Girl 1:Y/n? OMG!

Boy 1:So the rumors were true?

Girl 3:I guess so?

Boy 2:So she is the daughter of the famous business couple?

Girl 2:She's the next heir of Choi Dream Company?

Boy 3:Now I feel bad looking down on her...

I just listened to their conversation. Not so interested to listen though.

Suddenly someone stood infront of me. I was jungshook!

Y/n:J-Jungkook?!

Jungkook:Hi! *nervous laugh* I-I j-just wanna say...

Jisoo:So now you're sorry? What do you want? You-

Y/n:Relax Jisoo... I forgive you kook.

Jungkook:Really? Thanks!

Y/n:It's nothing... glad you're apologising.

Jungkook:Yeah... never knew this day will come.

We just laughed and went to class.

Kringg

Just in time!

I sat down at the back. Since I missed a lot of classes, the seats already changed.

I am now sittting at the back row. Good thing I'm not low-sighted. I hope someone's going to sit next to me.

Our maths teacher came. We greeted her and sat back down. She teached us untill a knock was heard at the door.

Teacher:Oh! You must be the new students.

New students? STUDENTS as in plural? Never expecting new friends on the day I came back to school.

I chuckled to myself. When they walked in, my jaw dropped.

MY EYES ARE BLESSED!

Are they really human?