CH26 COMPANY

Namjoon POV

I'm literally in my parents house. I'm watching television and the news pop up.

Reporter:Breaking News! The CEO couple of Choi Dream Company had took their last breath this morning at a hospital in Gwacheon.

I smiled to myself thinking about this. Then the reporter continued.

Reporter:From the information we got, the next heir of the company is Choi Y/n but consider that she's still underaged, her brother will take her place for awhile.

Namjoon:Wait, what?!

I yelled. Something is not right. Didn't our families made a contract that the company will be in my hands if Y/n is still underaged?

Well, it's obviously because our parents made a deal to get us married.

So, the company is supposed to be mine!

Suddenly my mom came,

Mom:Why the sudden yelling?

Namjoon:Would you care explain that!

I pointed my finger towards the television. My mom read the title of the news.

Mom:Bangtan Sonyeondan is the most famous boy band in the world...?

Namjoon:Exact- wait WHAT?!

I shifted my gaze towrds the television and she was right. I saw a picture of 7 men.

THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!

Mom:How can I explain that they're famous? It's their succe-

Namjoon:NO! The news was about the new heir of Choi Dream Company

I emphasized the company's name.

Suddenly my dad popped out from nowhere and asked,

Dad:What about the new heir?

Namjoon:Are you kidding me? Wasn't it suppose to be ME?!

Dad:You're right, supposed to be.

Namjoon:What are you trying to state?

Dad:Well, somehow Mr. And Mrs. Choi changed the deal. Actually, cancelled the deal to be precise.

My jaw dropped. I was shocked.

Namjoon:When?

Mom:Right before the party I guess.

I sighed in frustration. I can't make Y/n fall for me. And now, I can't rule the company.

Dad:But I am sure that they made a new deal before they died.

Namjoon:What is that?

Dad:That if someone marries their daughter, Choi Y/n the husband will be the new CEO of the company. Well, both of them will be the CEO of course. Just like Mr. and Mr.s Choi.