CH2 BEST FRIEND

Min Ho drove exactly right infront of the school building. He drop of her sisiter whilst saying,

Min Ho:Yah lil sis! Please bring me a brother-in-law this year.

Y/n:You're probably insane oppa. Me? A nerdy girl with big spectacles getting a boyfriend? I don't think so...*sighs*

Min Ho:Don't loose hope. Maybe there is someone in this school that likes you!

Y/n:In your dreams! I'm here to study anyways. Not to find you a "brother-in-law" *rolls eyes*

Min Ho:just saying...no offense.

Min Ho patted Y/n's head before he headed to university afterwards.

Y/n just stayed there and waved goodbye until the sight of the car slowly dissapears...she turned around...

Jisoo:BOO!

Y/n just flinched as a reaction. She is not the person to gain attention from anyone. She has social problems too.

Jisoo:what? Not even a scream?

Y/n:You know me perfectly well Jisoo, aren't you?

Jisoo:Yeah... but it's no fun of scaring you if you just flinch like that.

Y/n:Haha. Better luck next time.

Y/n went into school followed by Jisoo. They went to the board to check their names to see which class are they in.

Jisoo:Y/n! We're in the same class!

Jisoo jumped excitedly earning an answer from Y/n,

Y/n:Don't pretend like it's the first time we're in the same class *rolls eyes*

Jisoo:Well it's not like the fifth time,duh!

Jisoo gave the 'not first time duh!' look to y/n earning a chuckle from her.

Y/n:What you're waiting for? Let's go!

Y/n dragged Jisoo from the busy crowd of students and headed straight for their class. Their class is just at the end of the hallway.

When they reached at their class Jisoo said,

Jisoo:Are we really that late?

Y/n:I guess so? *shrugs*

Jisoo:This is really dissapointing!

Jisoo ruffles her own hair in frustration. She hoped for a better 'first day' of school. She sighs loudly.

Y/n:Hold your thoughts Jisoo-ah.

Y/n pointed towards two empty seats at the back. Without wasting any time, Y/n quickly dragged her to the seats. They sat down in relief...

Y/n:Thank god we got our seats.

Jisoo:You really have a keen eye Y/n.

Y/n looked at her annoyed.

Jisoo:what?

Y/n adjusted her big spectacles on purpose.

Y/n:Are you forgetting these?

Jisoo:OMG Y/n~nie. I didn't mean it like that!

Y/n:Hey,relax girl! I'm not offended... I'm used to it. *smiles sadly*

Jisoo:Again with the "I'm used to it " phrase. Just let what others say slide away.

Y/n:I'm serious Jisoo! I'm really used to these kind of things

Jisoo:Auch! My ear hurts from hearing the same thing many times.

Y/n:Yah! Suit yourself.

Jisoo:Y/n~ don't be mad at me. I'm just playing.

Y/n:You know right I can't be mad at you.

Jisoo cheered and Y/n just shook her head. Suddenly...

???:Hey,nerdy nerd and her not so cool bff!

They both looked up only to see a grinning...

------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys are wondering where is Jin.Please wait,okay! I'm not dragging him in this drama soo fast. Let's get to know the other characters before we meet seokjin oppa!
Please look forward for the next episode,okay? Lots of love from me!

-thirjinie-