CH18 SORRY

Seokjin POV

I' m currently at Y/n and Min Ho's house. It's awkward...

FLASHBACK

Seokjin:Min Ho, plea-*mumbles*

What the... my mind went blank. I felt my lips were locked with someone's lips.

Wait... Y/N IS KISSING ME!

I pushed her but she just wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

I didn't respond. I'm still shock. I have butterflies in my stomache. I felt that I'm blushing.

MY CRUSH IS KISSING ME!

She's a good kisser though. Is this her first or she had kissed someone before?

I have to admit that this is my first. I will always decline my ex's that wants to kiss me.

She's lucky then. I only dated 2 times. I'm old though. I need to find love for my life.

But now that I found her. I'm not letting her go. She finally separated the kiss.

Namjoon:IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!

He released himself from Min Ho and marched over me. Luck was on my side today.

Two policemen came and dragged him out of there. Thank God they came here just in time!

Y/n:What's his problem? *rolls eyes*

Min Ho:Y/n, let's go home...

Y/n:No! I want to stay with Jin~

She looked at me with lustful eyes. I have never seen this side of her before.

I gulped when she seductively said.

Y/n:I want more from you than just a simple passionate kiss.

Min Ho:Y/n, let's go.

Y/n:Can't you see I'm not finished here.

Min Ho:Let's go. Continue this at home.

Y/n:Really~? Thanks oppa! Let's go Jin~ we can finish what we started.

(thirjinie:I'm innocent! Sorry if you're uncomfortable!)

Min Ho just nodded and I played along.

Seokjin:Okay Y/n. If you insist.

We went to Min Ho's car and me and 'seductive Y/n' sat at the backseat.

Min Ho started driving. I came here with a cab so don't worry, my car is safe at home (lol)

The ride was silence when we heard someone snoring. I looked at Y/n. She is sleeping on my lap.

I just patted her head. I moved a strand of hair out of her face. She's beautiful.I smiled.

Min Ho:Drugs