Chapter 18 - Sick

I wake up and get dressed. I wear running clothes and put my earphones in. I tie my shoes and my hair.  I run down stairs and see my dad putting on his jacket and holding his keys. We both leave, in different ways. After an hour, I go back home. I take off my shirt. I hear the door ring. I run down stairs and open the door. It’s the guys, Zayn, Lou, Niall and Harry with Maria. I soon as I see them, I remember, I’m shirtless. I shut the door. I get a jacket from next the door and cover up. Then I open the door. Zayn is confused, Maria, Niall and Lou are laughing, and of course Harry is smirking. I let them in and they jump on the couch.

“So, you just roam around shirtless?” Zayn asks, then they all laugh.

“Hey, I was about to take a shower! And even though, it’s my house, I think I can” Lou and Niall are still laughing

“So, you open doors topless?” Zayn laughs

“I was wearing a bra, calm down!” I state.

“Yeah, A sports bra! Who wears them anymore?” Maria says smiling.

“You wear them when you’re running so your-“I cut myself off before we have a conversation about that in front of the boys. “I’m going to quickly take a 2 minute shower! Don’t break anything” I shout going up the stairs.

Harry’s POV

“Okay! So, Harry” Maria says while looking at all the other boys. They all were laughing but when Maria talked, they got serious. That’s not good sign.

“We want to ask…what happened with… you and-” Lou was saying and then I cut him off.

“Cassie? Nothing much, we danced, that’s it.” I say they all look at each other. Then we all hear a scream. Its Cassie we all run up her door was locked. “Cassie you okay?”

“Yeah, the water went really hot and burned me” she says.

“Oh, ok” we all go down stairs and I make a turkey sandwich. I’m hungry.

Cassie’s POV

I finish my shower and get out. As I start changing, I see someone and instantly scream. I realize it Jason. I hear people running up the stairs and trying to open the door.

“Cassie, you okay?” I hear Harry ask. I see Jason gesture ‘1 minute, I promise’.

“Yeah, the water went really hot and burned me” it was the only excuse I could think of.

“Oh, ok” then I can hear the footsteps going down. I keep changing the goods are already covered.

“What do you want?” I whisper. He smiles and come closer. “Don’t…take another step” I whisper really low.

“Ugh, Cassie, when are you going to stop this shit? I want us to go back to our…routine” I unlock the door

“Try, Never…you can let yourself out” and I walk out. I’m not a toy and he needs to get that. I go down the stairs.

“Cassie, where’s the bathroom?” I point at it and he ran to it. He took up the toilet seat and put his head. I can hear vomit come out. I run to him and sit next him. I pull his curls up and tie them. I start rubbing my hand against his back to comfort him. Once he finished, he washed up and I took him to the couch and made him lay.

“I’ll get you some water, don’t move!” I go to the kitchen and get a water bottle. I help him drink it.

“Is he okay?” They guys asked.

“No, he just vomited his whole stomach out” I say.

“I’m fine” Harry states.

“Fine, just take a nap, you look tired” I say putting my hand on his forehead. “I think you’re coming down with something.” I he closes his eyes. He is insistently asleep.

“Well, we’re leaving, Have fun with Haz” Lou says and they all leave. Two minutes later, Harry gets up and runs to the bathroom. He starts vomiting again.

“Harry, come with me” I take his hand and take him upstairs. I set him on my bed and cover him up. I put water next to him with a bucket and tissues just in case. “Do you want some tea?” I ask Harry, He nods. He’s very red. I check his temperature. He has a high fever. I close the blinds and make him comfy before I leave and make him some tea.  I come back see the bucket is full.

“Thanks for taking care of me” harry says weakly.

“Oh, no problem.” As I help him drink the tea. “As long as you get some sleep” He nods and puts his head on the pillow. I close the lights and door and run down. I turn on the TV on low and I cover myself with a small cover. Ten minutes later I hear Harry come down stairs. I look he has the pillow and another cover in hand.

“I can’t sleep” He says softly. I take his pillow and put it on my lap and motion for him to put his head. He lays down on the couch and I cover him. I start playing with his hair.

“Let’s watch a movie” I put a movie and watch Harry. He watches very closely. A few minutes later I see him drift off to sleep but I still play with his hair. After the movie finishes, I get up and go to my bed. I cover myself and close the light and door. A few minutes later I hear someone open and close the door.

“Can sleep next to you?” He asks

“Sure” He gets on the bed and gets in the cover. We put our backs together, his is very warm. Then we both drift to sleep.

SOORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER KIND OF SUCKED! AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT LIKE I HAD...WRITERS BLOCK AND STUFF

TOMORROWS HIA FREAKING BIRTHDAY, IM FREAKING!! HE'S 23!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU!!