Chapter 27 - Zassie strikes again

Cassie’s POV (From now on it ALWAYS Cassie unless I say its someone’s else’s)

We finally reached home and put all our shopping bags in my room. I get a little fake birds chirping and realize it a text

Wanna go 2 a party 2night? Xx –H

Can I bring my...Idiots with me? –C

Sure, pick you & the idiots up at 7? :) –H

“Hey, Luke, Ashton!” I shout. A minute later and there on my bedroom door

“Yeah?” Ashton asks.

“Want to go to a party?” I ask

“Hell, yea!” The both said in unison. And they left.

“Oh, so you’re not inviting me?” Jade scoffs

“No, I just assumed you’d say yes, so I put you on the going list!” I say, and suddenly she smiles.

Yep! Thx –C

“Oh my, what are we going to wear?” Jade gets all anxious all of a sudden.

“WE JUST WENT SHOPPING!” I shout back. How much clothes does a girl need. Endless would be the right answer.

“Okay how about this for me?” She picks a dress. It has a white bottom and a black top.

“Isn’t it to showy?” I ask.

“Nothing’s too showy, that’s why they made it! Plus it’s a party for god sake! Ooo, what about this for you?”

“Okay that’s way too showy!” It has pink bottom, and a black top. Laptop: pic on side Phone: Beginning of chapter

“Nothing’s too showy! And you have amazing long legs so it will go perfect!” I surrender.

For the next hour, we were getting ready. Showering, dressing, and putting on make-out. I didn’t put a lot. Just eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I got a text:

Downstairs, R U ready? Xx –H

Almost, Sending 2 of the idiots! –C

Okay!

“Ash, Luke! Go down, Harry’s here!” I shout loud enough for them to here. Twenty seconds later I hear them go down the stairs.

“Okay, phone, heels, make-up, dress, anything missing?” I ask Jade.

“Yes! This! Just in case!” She hold up the lingerie.

“Well, fine but next time tell me before I wear the dress!” I quickly change into the black lacy bra and panties.

“You look gorge!”

“As do you! Let’s go!” We both go down slowly so we don’t slip and fall, side effects of heels. ! “Bye, dad!” I shout.

“Hey, Harry!” Luke and Ash in the back. Jade obviously too, because Harry for apparent reason wanted me to be next to him, where he can see me.

“Hi! You look beautiful” I give him a cute smile, and off he goes. A few minutes late we arrive. The boys jump in no problem. Harry and I with Jade went in.

“I’m going to get a drink! Have fun with curly here” Jade whispered into my ears.

“Okay, Try not to get into trouble” I say right before she leaves. Harry takes me to the kitchen to his ‘friends’.