Chapter 29 - Getting in on

Dedicated to Directioner_lilly to being amazing and posative 

RING RING RING

“Hello! Whoever you are, you’re crazy? Who calls in the middle of the night?” I shout into the phone.

“It’s the middle of the day, and I called to see why you aren’t in school?” Niall says, I look up at my phone and see its 8:30.

“SHIT!” I get up and hang up the phone. I jump up and get the random clothes. I run down grab a chocolate bar and run out. Once I reach to school, I automatically go to the school office. I sit waiting so I get late note.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I see Harry. He sitting next to a guy who was beat the living shit out of him. I look closer and see that rapist drunk dude from the party. Which probably means Harry beat him.

“Late.” Is the only word I say. He nods and smiles. “Harry, why did you beat the shit out him?” I ask his smile grows bigger which means I was right, he did it because of that night. “I told you Zayn took care of it”

“Yea, but I just wanted to make sure that it was properly taken care of, and make sure it doesn’t happen again.” I give him a ‘are you serious’ look. Finally, I get a note and go to chemistry. I see Niall smiling and waiting for me.

“Hey” I whisper while the teacher is talking. We have 40 minutes left, guess I missed first block. I look at the door as soon as Harry walked in. He gave me a smile and sat on the table to my left. The whole class, Harry and I gave each other a few glances. I hear a really annoying dinging and realize it’s the school bell which means it’s time for lunch. Yay. As I was getting out of class someone grabbed my arm and pinned me into the lockers, not in a hard way though. I realize it harry and he has a smirk on. “Harry, you know normal people would just ask to talk” I say.

“Who said I was here to talk?” He still has the smirk on. He comes close and whispers something in my ear. ‘I want you so badly’. My heart start beating faster and my cheeks go a little red. He smiles and leaves me. I stay on the lockers for a few seconds until I remember how stupid I look. I went to my locker dropped my things and went to find Louis. After I go to the tables and see him there, I run to him. I sit right next to him with a huge smile on my face.

“If that’s not creepy, I don’t know what is?” He says. 

“So, school closes on December 10th for the holidays which is also this Friday.” I smile.

“And…?”

“And a special case of celebration is coming near…”

“Oh yeah, Christmas!” He smiles and I just stop smiling.

“And?” I ask nicely trying not to get pissed.

“Uh, Honokaa?” He says but its sounds more of a question

“And the day before Christmas…”giving him the most obvious hint.

“Christmas eve?” He smiles.