Chapter 31 - Saying Vs. Feeling

Important auother note in the end

Harry POV

As soon as I heard that name come out of her mouth in a pleasurable way, I stormed out. I ran into my car and drove off. I can't believe it. I drove really fast but I wasn't paying attention on the speed, I'm too busy replaying her moaning his name in my head, again and again and again. I reached at the boys flat. I slammed the car door and ran in. As I slammed the door, the boys all looked at the same time. Of course, there's a girl on top of Liam. Zayn was talking with a girl and she was flirting with him. Louis and Niall are playing video games. I come in the room and point my index finger to Zayn.

"Fuck you!" I plainly say

"The fuck did he do now?" Liam said.

"I don't ever want to see you close to Cassie, Ok? Matter fact, don't ever talk to her, you got that?" I shout.

"It's not really your choice is it?" Zayn gets up and stares at me. I go closer but Louis jumps up and puts his arms on each of us, furthering each other. I turn and run up to my room. Five minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I run down to open it. I see its Cassie then I slam it in her face. The guys give confused looks to each other.

"Harry! Harry, I'm so sorry! I don't even know why I...I'm so sorry!" Cassie says through the door. "Please Harry, I'm really am truly sorry! I don't even know why, it just came out, I'll do anything, I'm really sorry" She sobs. I feel a bit bad so I open the door. She rushes in and hugs me, but I don't.

"Harry, I-" I cut her off.

"Don't. No matter what you say, I won't believe it" I say and she stops talking and just stares at the floor.

"What's going on?" Niall asks worriedly while the rest of the boys watch. I turn and give Zayn a glare. I turn to Cassie.

"Do you have feelings for him?" I ask.

"No! Hell no!" she sobs.

"Do you fantasise about him?" I ask stupidly, obviously she does.

"No" I scoff at her answer, knowing she's lying. "I promise, I only fantasise about you!" As soon as she said it her cheeks became red. It's cute. I give her a chuckle. She smiles in embarrassment. I give her an angry look. "What do you want me to do?"

"It still not acceptable, I'm sorry I don't want my girlfriend (girlfriend?) moaning one of my mate's name while I'm with her!" I shout. Right then, the guys widen their eyes.

"She what?" Liam says shocked but he's laughing half way.

"It's not that I'm attracted to him, it's just we we're texting so he was on my mind!" Liam just laughs more because she's just making it worse.

"You we're texting him in the middle of us doing it?"

"Who said we we're gonna do it?" She asks with amusement.

"Your mouth might say something, but your body was saying something different" I say cockily.

"Exactly, I might've said it, doesn't mean I meant it. I don't have any feeling towards him, I promise" What she said was true. She only liked my touch, I'm an idiot that just made her statement better and ruined mine. I'd be a horrible lawyer. Good i'm never going to be one. She came closer grabbed my face and kissed me, right in front of Zayn. He deserves it. I put my hands around her hips. She's mine and no one will take her away from me.

Ok guys I'm gonna stop updating for a while bc of the news. I'm Sad, I'm depressed, I've had two panic attacks(I've never had in my life). There has been over 280+ suicides because of it and I can't deal with this shit right now. You guys didn't get to 5 votes but I really don't care. If you wanna mourn with me you can follow me on twitter (@BiggestLouGirl) but heads up im crying my eyes out. I haven't slept, I need some closure, like a video. Because a Facebook post isn't enough. I can't believe he was able to save millions but millions can't save him. I really don't know if one direction will ever be the same. I'm sorry guys, I just need time to recover (if it will ever happen) Im sorry, vote comment blah blah enjoy...I love you guys and yeah.

I'll miss you, Zayn.