Chapter 20 - old news, new news

VOTE/COMMENT LY

Harry POV

"Hey!" I hear her say. She's on speaker. 'Oh god I hate you Zayn' I whispered under my breath.

"Hi! Uh, you got a minute" I hear people start giggling

"Umm, yeah, I guess, why?"

"I wanted to ask you something" oh god help me, please. It was silence. "Cassie?"

"Yeah!" she squeals.

"I was wondering...if you...wanted to...go out...with me?" Oh god everyone was waiting for an answer. Gosh this is awkward. I hear chuckling. That's good, no it's not. That's horrible.

Cassie's POV

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi, uh, you got a minute" gosh that doesn't sound good. I hear a little giggle, not from Harry, just background. I got really insecure for a minute.

"Umm, yeah, I guess, why?" Oh gosh, something is wrong.

"I wanted to ask you something" oh shit, I know what that sounds like. It sounds like when I was first asked in my 8th grade dance. "Cassie?" shit, say something.

"Yeah!" I squealed.

"I was wondering...if you...wanted to...go out...with me?" oh my god. He's nervous, and scared. I can hear it in his voice. Harry, Harry is nervous? Oh wait, Harry is asking me out! Answer, answer Cassie! But seriously over the phone? No romance or anything?

"Over the phone? Seriously?" Silence, complete silence.

"You can come over! And I can... to you face" Gosh he's nervous.

"I'm busy now, but maybe 8?" its 6:30.

"Yeah! Bye!" I close the phone.

"So who was that?" Paige asks.

"Harry, asking me out!" She smiles then has a confused expression.

"Over the phone?!" we both laugh.

Harry's POV

Complete embarrassment. But she has a point, over the phone, really Harry!

"So, what are you going to do?" Niall asks

"I'm going to ask her out, face to face, in an hour, that's what I'm going to do!" I say reassuring

"So, you're not scared at all, yet you almost shit your pants" Lou says. They all laugh, but I laugh with them.

"So tell me about her" Clarke asks.

"Here's a picture of her!" Niall says giving her his phone.

"Hmm, not bad!"

"She's an independent strong girl, with a caring heart, but can be a really bitch at times, in a good way" Clarke's eyes widened, and her mouth shot open.

"Umm, that doesn't remind you of anyone?" I shake my head. No, Cassie is...unique, one of a kind. "Oh, come on, she's like a Kendall twin!" oh that's what she means. Kendall is an ex, done with her.

"She's nothing like her!" I defend her.

"Oh, it starts with her all innocent and you let her in, and before you know it she'll break you and leave you like trash!" Clarke yells.

"Cassie is not Kendall!" I shout.

"Oh please, I'm sure she also had a thing with a friend of yours, exactly like Kendall!" she states. First, I think saying no, but she's right. She did.

"Zayn." She gives me a smile.

"See, Cassie is a horrible mistake, get out of it before you get too in."

"No, Harry don't listen to her! Cassie and I didn't have anything, we kissed as a dare! We were both drunk, I'm sure she would have done it if she didn't drink!" Zayn reassured me. I believe him, but there is still a chance that Cassie is like Kendall. I mean I thought Kendall was innocent and nice and then ended up ruining my life.

"Harry, last time, you were broken and took a lot to fix you. Maybe, this time you can't be fixed. I'm not trying to wreck anything. Get to know her first!"

"I do know her, I know her better then I will ever know Kendall. Most important, Kendall is old news, Cassie is new, I like her" I say.

"Plus, he's already deep. His mum thinks that they slept together!" I laugh remembering the night mum came in on us and Cassie and I, had messy hair and my pants were unzipped. Clarke looked confused.

"Long story" I assure her. "Well, I better get going! I need to go steal a girl!" I walk away and come back. "That sounded like I was a rapist, I mean I'm going to go get her heart!" I smile and walk away, still creepy.

Short but 2 updates in 1 day is better!

Vote/Comment plz

It confusing but everything will be explained in the following chapters.

Which sound better 'Team Hassie or Carry'?

LY