Chapter 11 - Shit just got real

COMMENT & vote if u want!!! Please do because this chapter deserves it and if you like the book please comment something! It’s very juicy! Hope you like it!

The rest of the weekend I spend eating and watching. It was like every other day. I woke up extra early today.  I had time to do everything slowly, it was amazing. I walked to school listing to my music. By now I know all the classes on my paper but I still have trouble finding a bathroom other than the locker room. I went to my locker and there was Lou, smiling. As I put more pictures of me, Jason, me and Jason, I asked Lou a question.

“Lou? You wouldn’t mind if I put a picture up of me and you?” Hold up a picture we took when we were watching the game.

“SURE! You don’t need to ask!” I smile and put it up. We have history, so I follow him while we talk about the best players. My phone rings and interrupts Lou from talking.

“Hey Babe, What time are you coming?” Jason says, wtf is he talking about?

“Jason?” I say confused

“Cassie?” He sounds confused “Umm, yeah hey, what time do you come from school? Plus you know, the walking from there to your house?” Niall has a point.

“3:40, it takes me 40 minutes to walk” I say, five minutes to get my stuff and all.

“Yea, Okay bye!” He closes, weird.

“So anyway!” I say to Lou, he makes a confused face, He forgot what he was saying, but class started so we sat down. The teacher is mean and annoying like any other history teacher. The whole class was boring and pointless, like any other class. After class finished, I ran to my locker. I wanted to get to class early because I’m always late. I have French and foreign language teacher are never nice, especially about tardiness. So I run and bump into someone. I look up to say sorry. The guy looks like……………umm…he looks at me and walks in the class. DAAAAMN, that is too hot for one guy alone. I was speechless and so was my brain. You’d expect blue eyes and blonde hair or green eyes but no this guys has plain brown hair and brown eyes, but looks like perfection. I sit down, same row as him but 2 seats away.  I stare at him. He looks so god damn good. Yummy, I’d like to eat that for desert. The teacher comes in and looks at me staring at him, and as soon as I see her looking at me, I look back at her. She talks in French and then translates it in English telling us exactly what we’re learning this year. She said something about were lucky because we get to go to a trip to Paris later in the year. I will not be going but if I did I would be prepared because I’m taking the language. She also gives us simple words like hello and bye, and of course foreign language quizzes are hard because of the teacher so I write it down. Class is finished and lunch begins. I put all my stuff and quickly pass by Niall. Everyone on the table is looking at me while I’m walking up to Niall, the hot guy was there, sitting with them.

“OKAY! You right, I’m wrong! You Happy?” I shout at him.

“Umm…sorry what exactly are we talking about?” are you serious?

“What you said yesterday about the whole…mysteriously busy, I think you’re right!” He smiles.

“So how exactly do you know it true?” are you kidding me?

“You!” I shout.

“Yea but that an assumption, and my assumptions are always wrong” I think about it. I decided to go to my house and then pass by Jason’s and see what he’s doing! I smile.

“I’m going to be late to next class” I say walking to the gate. I tell the guards that I forgot my book at my house which is really close and I’ll be back before lunch ends. He actually let me, maybe because normal people wouldn’t ask, they would run, so he knows I’m not lying, which technically I am. I ran to my house and grabbed a random book to show that I’m not lying, which I still am.  Jason’s place is 10 minutes away. It takes me 5 minutes only because I was running. I slowly open the door which isn’t locked, shocking. As I walk in, it’s quiet. I walk closer to the room and I start hearing noises. Panting, 2 people panting. I come even closer and I here screaming. I hear a girl screaming Jason’s name.